Anyone else watching "Lost" on Fox? It's really good, really enjoying it. Recently I'm finding well made TV drama like this to be more interesting than movies.

(Amazing how many good looking people there were on that flight, hey?)

Lost is a great show, not sure about Japan but we're a while behind in the episodes here, still haven't started season two. I've been downloading them myself after they are aired in the states. (The DL trick). But there is a break until Jan 11th til the next episode! Bloody Amercians have SO MANY breaks in their tv shows!

I was having a look at the Lost forum, its crazy how many theories there are on the show. Some people get REALLY into the show!

lost is a great show and i'm hooked. they've got the formula down. continue the island story while telling retro stories of individuals.

DL and BT is a great trick, fb.steve. yeah, there are some weirdos out there. apparently, people all across the states starting playing that guys's lottery numbers in the real lottery...brainwashed!

so do you mean we have to wait until JANUARY to see episode 10 of season 2?!? Grrrh.

anna lucia is spicy hot