Nice vid there Fattwins biggrinking.gif (though it took an eternity to download). Wouldnt it be nice if every day was like that day?

I see I even got a slot in that video straight after you, but I usually move faster than that..honest lol.gif

Yeah Cortina has the best trees. My buddy cut all his crashes out of the video. All the quick cuts in the middle of the run is a crash. He crashed into me while filming twice during a 3 day filming stint.

Danz you off to kagura this weekend if so be careful on the hike up with the new snow.

Sorry but I dont have control over the download speed. it will take 15 mins.

Plucky rock dude I tried to get in using Opera but the password popped up, then I tried IE and it worked. Are you you using something else other than IE? IE is a dog of a program but sometimes stuff only seems to be work well on it alone.

I'm using IE but am at work so something funny could be prompting the login to come up. I will try it from home tonight where the government doesn't have any control over what I can do on my computer.

That only took me 12 minutes to download. Not too bad. My movies from the last 2 years have been around 350MB and 480MB - lots of ski club filler stuff though (to make the members happy).

gonna watch in just a bit here.

Oh, and talking TV - I get 8 channels. One is a guide channel to the other 7 channels :rolleyes: and one channel is the Pentagon channel. One sports (not bad), two of the channels are the same (AFN Japan and AFN Korea) one is a channel that carries all the currently popular shows (only thing worth watching is the Simpsons). Why do I have this sattelite again?? Oh yeah - American college football in the fall \:D

I have tons of choice, cant remember not having it. Channels I watch are:

CNN

BBC

AXN

Fox

Super Channel

VMC

Sky Sports

Discovery

National Geographic

MTV

PS I don't watch all the time, it may sound like that...just know what to watch ;\)

Cool Vid! Reminds me a lot of the first one I did in 2001 \:\)

I have a hankerin' I'd like Hakuba..... Man, reminds me of the crew I ski with up here. Groomed runs? What the hell are those? Where are the freakin' trees man! \:D Great powder shots in there!

Got really lucky that week. Cortina is the steepest place in Japan I think. The whole place averaged together would be about 30degrees.

The main course is 42 at the best and average 39 sick. The trees get to 50 dude its good but the patrol have gone from opening everything to busting everyone.