Sympathy please. (Got a cold)

I have a cold, since Friday night so the weekend was wiped out. I'm feeling a bit better now but still got a runny nose and feeling tired. What a waste.

Can I have some sympathy messages please?

Thank you. Should those mikans be eaten before or after other food. Also if you could let me know what time and any other special "Fruit Eating Instructions", it would help.

Get well soon Rach give you some sympathy if you send some my way too!! I managed to crack my melon open this weekend resulting in 15 stitches, a day and half of vomiting, and a headache that feels like it was given by an Ape bofing me one over the noggin!! \:o shifty.gif Woe is me!!

Was at a rugby trial got a knee to the temple. Thought it wasn`t too bad until about 2 hours after when I was at a restaurant in town. Suddenly felt like I had been slapped by a BIG wet fish around the face and was seeing stars, excused myself to go to the toilet but never made it. Passed out and stacked it on the floor in doing so bounced my head off a flight of stairs. Passed out for a good minute and managed to ruin a good shirt, and have the whole of the restaurant staff running around like headless chickens at the bloodied Gaijin on the floor!! Awoke to ambulance men scratching their heads and wandering how to fit the big gaijin in the mini van sized ambulance!!

Ah poor rach..... just think, get your cold thing over and done with and not have to have another in winter. Maybe. \:\)

You should play footie farquah - everyone knows they're big ponces who don't get real "manly" injuries. ;\)

Rach, I've heard that chicken soup is good for colds.... if you can find a good kampo doc nearby they can give you something that could clear things up quickly. That's saved my butt a number of times in the past....

Wow, farquah eek.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by farquah:
Was at a rugby trial got a knee to the temple.
you wear headgear farquah?

that must be your second trip in a oversized taxi *cough* Ambulance, what is it with you and Ambulances?
 Quote:
you wear headgear farquah?

that must be your second trip in a oversized taxi *cough* Ambulance, what is it with you and Ambulances? [/QB]
Usually wear a scrum cap yeah but wasn`t doing particularly heavy contact in the session (or so I thought!)!

Yeah second trip in the flashing wagons from rugby injury and each time as comical as the other. Hoping it`s the last though!!

Thank you folks I'm feeling a bit better now. A bit tired though, can't wait for the weekend.

Hope you get better as well farquah. \:\)