The sticker in my shower - very helpful

It tells me how to use the shower (turn on and off), as well as cautioning me not to burn myself.

It even tells me:

- not to lock myself in;

- not to spend too much time in the bath without anyone knowing;

- to turn the taps off when I've finished.

It's all very helpful.

I just noticed the one on the toilet just now too, which is equally helpful.

but how would you know if they didn't have the pictures to tell you not to kick your new bike, or not to stick a screwdriver in your amplifier... really, who reads these days? you need the pictures, they are magic ;\)

While you get the odd funny one like the "how to use western toilets" stickers to stop old timers from squatting on the seat, products now have to be designed with PL law in mind. That's definitely why Cup Noodles come with a "don't scald yourself" warning on them. I heard it from direct from the company's attorney.

I like the cautions on the isshobin of sake warning you not to be too hisshi about opening it and getting that sharp tag underneath your fingernail. Ouch! Sometimes it helps to be warned.

i hear ya joshnii, i hear ya. (good post)

gotta love those stikas everywhere clap.gif i covered all tha ones in my house with surf/snowboard/music stikas. now my bathroom/shower/toilet/kitchen looks a lot like an advertisment for aforementioned surf/snowboard/music companies. couldn`t understand `em anyway.

i`m gonna count how many i`ve got in me apartment tanite... confused.gif that should be fun

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Wiggles:
While you get the odd funny one like the "how to use western toilets" stickers to stop old timers from squatting on the seat
My apartment was built in the 60's and hasn't seen any renos since. When I moved in it had one of those stickers over the toilet
One of my friends stole it while he was drunk though. Wasn't to happy about that. Now I'm all confused when I go to the bathroom.

When I am drunk, I often appeciate tips on how to fully utilise my shower. I think to make a mockery of some individual's efforts dehumanizes all of us.

(p.s. can you believe it was some guy's job, even for a day, to make that sticker?)

I have a sticker on the back of my front door (the side inside the house) that helpfully tells me to lock the door if I want to increase the chances of me not having intruders. lol.gif