Highschool girls - is that a skirt or a belt?

I was on the way to work this morning and noticed a group of schoolgirls - probably 17 years old. Their skirts!? These were the shortest I have ever seen, they must have been no more than 20cm long!! It looked almost as if they'd just forgotten to put on the skirt!

Don't schools have some kind of "minimum length" going on? And aren't these tartan-like high school skirts made by some official place that controls them?

While these ladies had admittedly very nice legs ;\) it was a little shocking to see what they were wearing to school.

I taught at the worst girls hs in Hiroshima before coming to Kansai and it was hell - the first month or so (cuz Im a guy) was amusing but after that, it was like being in hell. I think half the time they werent even wearing skirts, or anything else for that matter eek.gif eek.gif

After that experience, Ill never work at an all girls school again thumbsdown.gif

Those girls were all bout enko - so sad. Someday theyll be mothers too \:\(

enko = "en"jo "ko"sai 援助交際

sorry, its where women, most likely young women like hs girls, but even jhs girls, go out with dirty old salarymen to dinner, they are bought clothes, makeup etc, and quite often sleep with those dirty bastards for money.

Sounds like prostitution then.

Quote:
god, the stories I could say about those hs girls
Go on. Tell us a few. We want to hear the reality. Get a discussion going.

no, sorry, because you wouldnt belive me if i did - thats how bad it was. Youll just have to use your imagination. Whatever you think of, make it 10xs worse, and then you will scratch the surface of what happened (to me/or I saw) at that school. Think Ive only told Fattwins a few of em.

Someone should tell some of the girls to cover themselves up. You know, the ones who really shouldn't be showing off their "power legs". lol.gif

Yama, I have also workied at the "easiest" to get girls high school. Called baka jyo! If you want an easy score at a kompa, you need these chicks there!

With these Enko chicks there are the dirty ones that go all the way (same with hostesses) and then there are the ones that go out with the old man just for companionship (companionship for the men right??). Many times the guy just takes them to dinner and shopping, that's how they think they can get their stuff for free! Sad thing is that it is pretty much like being a pro, and as they get greedier I guess the could start doing more to get more. Bad deal for the guy if he isn't getting any!

When I am sixy I would love to have one of these chicks hanging around with me! But they'll have to put out or get out!

Quote:
Originally posted by lobu:
I heard they were those stupidly big white socks as a sign.
Don't be calling loose socks stupid

I only wish the girls at my girls high school wore them. nice nice nice. There are few loose sock pictures floating around on SJ if somebody wants to go digging

They have really started cracking down on the skirt length at my school. So now the girls with "longer" skirts walk around with their hands holding a bunched up skirt in front. Kind of looks like they are holding themselves cause they have to go pee. Really funny.
 Quote:
Originally posted by sanjo:
Don't schools have some kind of "minimum length" going on? And aren't these tartan-like high school skirts made by some official place that controls them?
They roll them up. If they wern't wearing a baggy jacket or shirt you could probably see the rolls on their hips.

Most schools have uniform checks in the morning as the kids get to school. Skirt length is usually forgotten about though over more important things like makeup and hair style :rolleyes:
Since getting a new principle this march at my school we have had 2 assemblies where they have singled out the large girls with longer skirts and paraded them around the school praising them for their long skirts. Then the teachers line up all the other students and make them unravel their skirts.

that's crazy....we used to get suspended, sent home, for wearing shorts! I guess the "problem," as we gaijin see it, is a bit more of a cultural distinction. Obviously the parents are OK with it....err....at least the fathers riding the subways are. And I guess that is all that matters so long as they get to the office with a big dirty smile on their mugs.

Interesting! Unravel their skirts?! And I supposed they get re-revelled once the assembly is over.

lol.gif

I think you should tell us one or two of your stories Yamakashi, we're an unimaginative bunch.......

I remember our vice headmaster Mr Griffith standing in front of a boy who had 'punked' his school uniform and yelling "Conform!" I remember it because it was an elemental scene. One other facet of the utter pointlessness of school.