Cheesus Christ, I've been busted!!!Nice try fella, but it ain't me-I posted that info well before our friend'o'fromage popped up on the scene. I wondered if anyone would ever pick up on that little detail. Yes I do love cheese, but not that much. Anyways I'm more of a direct sort of person, which probably explains why I've listed so many mundane details about my interests. Having clicked on a few other profiles I've noticed most people keep their cards pretty close to their chests-fair enough.

Good question though-the plot thickens!

I've had some conspiracy theories on this for a while. Just how many SJGers masquerade as more than one person?

We all know that 2pints,mate and BagOfCrisps are the same person.

Cheeseman is a likely candidate...but whom?

Any other ideas?

I reckon cheeseman and el diablo are one and the same. They display the same fixity of purpose and topic, the same occasional hints that they snowboard, and a total imperviousness to other people's annoyance.

Also, cheeseman's 'dream' posting the other day even mentions his alter ego. I think they both may be the Washington area sniper too.

I'm a little confused by this. You think I am someone else? Nooooo, I am just me - cheeseman. If someone wants to copy me for some strange reason (jealousy?) that's fine, but I only post here under my cheeseman handle. OK?

By the way I had a wonderful piece of cheddar this morning. Very nutritious. And great fun. Nutritiously fun, you might say. Anyone else have any good cheese stories this Wednesday morning?

Mr Cheeseman is surely an interesting character.

I am just surprised so many of you write so much on here, every time I come there are many hundreds of new postings. Too many!! I can't imagine you post for 2 peoples worths! eek.gif