I know many of you hate dance, but just dug out some old tracks. anyone else here know:

Halycon (Airscape Remix) by Chicane - Ibiza Euphoria

If that isn't the most euphoric sound then I would love to hear what is. It starts off a little grungy and then gets really high.

Jesus I am bored, didn't go to the snow today as I had to clean the house (GF left tokyo 3 weeks ago, I don't like cleaning at 11pm after work, couldn't wait for her to come back).

Cant wait 'till tomorrow.

hey deebs,

hmm...where do i start, there's so many. I guess the song that symbolizes the best times i had would have to be "wizards of the sonic" by westbam vs red jerry. i used to listen to that song 24/7 for about a year.

Back to react enough is enough can I ask you a question What time is love?

Still in my head that one.

Had a poke around online to find yours deebee but no luck. Mind you, I was surprised to see that it's only two or three years old. I thought you were going further back.

Rather than euphoria, what I look for in dance music (even electronic stuff) is "da gruuuuve". The guys that did the most to promote "da gruuuuve" are ol' JB family during their golden period of 1968 to 1975. It's hard to select just one, but I'll go for the "Cross the Tracks" by Maceo. "Toot your tooter baby!" cool.gif

• 2 weeks later...
 Quote:
Originally posted by db:
 Quote:
Originally posted by nulla:
sydney clubs at the moment
yo nulla, which ones you been going to?
Plastic @ Tantra
Progress @ Gas
Sublime @ Home
Thursday delights @ Icebox

All of these clubs (and associated djs) r blasting the theme. Can't remember who made it jurgen vires (spelling?) or something??? Its a ****** good song though....

i had to pull this back up and put in my 2 cents!

im a punk girl now but earlier!

bout 7 years ago i loved "retro techno" aka retro dance music!....

i must say that the best dance music the best dance song would have to be "children of the revolution" by C. O. R and and and "forever young" by Interactive....!

AWSOME!