Your best chat up line is.....

• 3 months later...

Nai! but I actually heard a guy at some bar in Roppongi tell a girl "You like to party? Well, climb up my leg and have a ball." Cheezy!!!

I was hit with a very good chat-up line by a Kate Bush lookalike on my uni English course in a dicso in Manchester.

We had been boogeying hard for a number of minutes when she said quite loudly "Let's f**ck". Instead of doing as she suggested, we went out on a few dates, found we had nothing much in common, and didn't actually clinch it. Nowadays, I don't think I'd spoil things with dating if somebody tried that line with me again...

I've always vastly preferred closet gays to outed gays. Closet gays usually have something more interesting to talk about than just the tiresome fact that they fancy blokes. :p

One of the funniest chat up lines tried on me by an American queer who chased me round a ferry to Europe was "There is something fishy in the state of Denmark". He was trying to impress me with his love of "Shakesper". Fishy, indeed.

"ever tripped over a tree stump? How about a root?"

No, seriously, I do not chat up. Never chatted up. My best chat up line is usually "I don't chat up girls. You are going to have to chat me up". It has worked.

My 100% never fail is being in a gay bar on a sunday morning after everyone has had a trashed night aout and have not gone home. Said to a girl: "Hi, I am straight". Well, don't be that direct, but at some stage make it known and it never fails. 100% strike rate.

One of my best ever lines has been "I'm about to throw up". I then proceeded to throw up. In a nightclub.

Amazingly, 2 nights later the lass and I in question > we were a couple.

I'm not sure if I'd recommend it, special case I think ;\)

My opening attempt at conversation with my current (and now rather LT GF) was quote: "hey, you're that girl". That struck up a very long all night chat at the bar but it wasn't really a pick up line as there was a delay of approx 3 month before we were in the sack.