Ahem, see through skirts - not?!

Yeah I think thats what gave these pics away as fake - that they were wearting ugly wrinkled granny panites. I mean at least try and make yourself look good!

But there is definatley a time and a place for Gs and a time and place for grannies. Infact a time and place for nothing as well eh db ;\)

zwelgen - thermal long johns constitute underpants in my book.

As for the G:

call me a contrarian if you like, but I am tired of them. So many girls chuck them on and claim instant sexy. It isn't that simple. Without revealing too much of my private life, I have never had a GF who didn't wear them and these days I really appreciate seeing a cute bum in cute mini sized normal nickers. White cotton ones for example.

Having said that, Japanese girls do appear to have very poor taste in nickers. I have perused a fair few lingerie shops with my GF and the offerings are poor.

ps - G's are more often than not northing more than wearable toilet paper. Gross.

Let's face it, you gotta have a pretty good arse to carry off a g in my book. Don't mind a nice set of white cotton boy/hot pants, little cottontails \:\)

All the better when they come off!

G anyday! what are all you guys talking about???

Granny pants are for 1. grannies and 2. pregnant women. All other women (with a decent ass that is, and with jeans (white one's especially!)) should be in em now!

the others look like saggy bathers that have half a beach worth of sand stuck in them!

can't start to imagine where the "turn on" in that comes from???