my co-workers are oblivious to anything outside their cubicle...I might get the occasional "sugoi desu ne", but I think they are used to it...

I'll get some more reactions when I shave it off...

although at ski-resorts, I must say I draw alot of attention to myself with the beard...lots of smiles and lots of starring...

The ladies...well, its a mixed bag...some love it, some don't, and some don't know that they love it yet ;\)

but my girlfriend likes it...so thats all that matters :p

danz

danz... beards are definitely the go in the snow! Nothing better than coming out of the trees with big icicles on it. You definitely have to get past the ITCHY stage though... some women just love it as well! Works like a charm.

Beeno schmeano. Im doing the pale and interesting buzz (cough cough)

Yah that pic of you and me Ender0 came out nice eh. I look pretty tired though - you guys wore me out with the laughs that day.

OK for sunrise L-R is Enderzero, db, danz, MistaSparkle, bolwer and meeeeeee. You wouldnt have believed how much these guys, esp db whinged and moaned about doing this pic.

Hey and for once your head is normal size db!!

That is some serious piece of beard there, danz dude. Wouldn't like to have that cut off. Perhaps you could just keep it growing until next winter and start a renewed ZZtop beard trend over there?

I agree db - I like this picture taken at the same time for the same reason.

db.jpg

[sorry its so big - I dont feel like resizing and re-uploading this one too.]

The success of both those pics may have something to do with the (ahem) photographer \:\) . But I like the new helmet more, man.

Ender, you've got to stop posting pics without saying who they are. (asides from Danz of course, who, while he still has his wonderful beard, is a dead giveaway.....!)

Thanks Zwelly. I knew that guy was gonna be db....

You have gorgeous eyes, by the way.... (I mean Zwelgen, not db, not that I'm saying anything against your eyes, db...)

I am sorry to bring sad news to all of you, my children...

The world we live in is transient...nothing is permanent...just as the seasons change, so must my facial composition...years of experience has taught me that the blooming of the cherry blossums signals the start of the red-beard harvest...and so with a heavy heart, I will chop it off this weekend...and a new danz will emerge.

But do not be sad my sheep...red-beard will be back...and with it an abundance of powder for all ye believers!

Now go and do my bidding!

danz