I'm interested everyone elses working hours here, so I can know if I am a slacker or a hard worker ;\)

My working day is usually 8am until 6pm, many times in the office until 7pm.

Tell me about yours! >>>>

I come in at a pretty normal time, perhaps 8am, perhaps 7.30am and leave late-ish...9,10pm then I work for 2 hours from home most week nights.

If I am feeling lazy I come in at 9am and leave at 7pm and do bugger all during the day.

I don't get paid by the hour so I just work the hours required to get the job done and kick some high point scoring goals along the way.

8am to 9,10pm most week days. Very unusual to leave before 8pm. Tend to work a fair bit with Europe, so the early evening in TY tends to get busy when London starts up. On bad days, NY is involved and things get really ugly.

8:30 am to around 10 pm most days, with lots of dicking about in between (had you noticed...?)

Sometimes I take a day off mid-week when the snow's good, and I view this as compensation for working late.

I wouldn't mind a doss job where I fool about on somebody else's tab.

I got it sweet. 35 hrs a week, Mon to Thurs 8:30am to 5:15pm then just 3 hrs on a Fri morning. But I get a fair amount of time in lieu at times, like I got 25 hrs for the mogul world cup so as a result I havent worked a Friday since November - permanent 3 day weekends! But its all about to end \:\(

When I was a teacher, I thought I could never work like a 'normal' person. But when I had to, I could. (To think that I used to lock my classroom door and take a couple of hour's nap on the table in the belief that I was short on sleep...ha!)