SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
oogle

Got a keitai?

Have three(Docomo, FOMA, AU (biz.). But never ever convert to FOMA - reception bad, coverage - nill. Now I can't get rid of it, since this is the number all of my friends call me on.

FOMA: I am trying to get rid of

Docomo: The new one I am going to keep

AU: company one, don wanna mix biz/private

3 phones usually sounds like a man doing tha juggling act!

AU is the best and pretty cheap too. I used to use IDO b4 it came AU and the service was the best, especially out on the beach Docomo & others have crap service areas.

fatty.. discount? that would be lovely!

Docomo crap coverage?? crap.gif I find that very hard to believe, Docomo is by far the biggest in Japan (>50% market share, its the 3rd largest company in Japan behind Toyota and Tokyo electric co, its bigger than the rest of NTT!)and would absolutely have the widest coverage, I will eat Enderzero other boot if the others have a coverage to match docomo.

Last month I considered the switch to AU but they couldnt match docomo, I am on a family plan and pay peanuts, Docomo certainly treat the family users well. For high end users AU has better plans but for light users docomo is better. Dont know about J phone but I beleive they are very cheap for low end users

nope, dont have one.

no mates = no need for phone.

easy.

besides, I can be reached at work or at home. If I am at neither then I am probably doing something and don't want a phone call anyway.

Ive found in the mtns and underground in the big cities my phone (Au) will work when the others wont. Just in my experience

I want one but will only get on on my birthday as a present from my mum and dad.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.

Latest Community Content