Quote:
Originally posted by nagpants:
I'm keeping my hair so far \:\)
Me too, in a bag. After I shower everytime, I get some more from the drain and it goes into zee bag.

In the case of balding going for the skinhead approach is the best solution. The "barcode" dudes who try in vain to hide that shiny dome are almost as funny to spot as the neuvo MULLET sporters I'm seeing around town these days.

a tale of hair:

today im shorter than the day before...

m'lady had a go at the chop for me this fine morn. however things didnt go quite to plan and i was left with a string of lines surrounding my nogginn.

sho ga nai, came the appraisal, from the dresser of hair.

confused.gif thought i. sho ga nai ga nai.

so aclippin i went till line free i was, and nice smart military style do i boast.

here finishes the tale.

Yeah, womens with scissors or clippers spell trouble. How often have I heard that shameless laugh that means a change of plan for the hairstyle. That's how I came to have my first skinhead cut - there was nothing else that could be done.

When i was shaving off my dreadies my girlfriends mum was busting to do it. So i let her. Big mistake!!!! All she had to do was shave my head down to a number 3 i think it was. Anyway it ended up so patchy and all over the shop that i had to go to the barber and get it shaved properly anyway.

Chicks and hair cutting implements don't mix!