• 2 weeks later...

I know what you mean. If I want something, I often just can't get it out of my mind until I get the damn thing so its best to get the purchase over with as quickly as possible. Very weak. \:\( Its not as if I have loads of money either. \:\(

\:\)

• 2 years later...
 Quote:
Originally posted by nicole:
Apparently my worst habit is leaving half-filled glasses of water lying around the house.

That, and cracking my back. I know it's probably not good for me but once you start you can't stop.
Good to see your glasses are 'half-full' rather than half-empty ;\)

How exactly do you crack your back? eek.gif

... I don't have any bad habits, but am adopting a couple as a work-in-progress just to be sociable. lol.gif

First post, hi!

SubZero I can answer your question because I work with her and have to listen to it on a daily basis!

She cracks her back by twisting around in her seat until her back makes a cracking sound. I'm not sure what benefits the cracking achieves but it makes me cringe.

I too am guilty of the impulse buying habit although I'm not as bad as I used to be.

grew up surfing waves of fairly decent size in SW Oz, then came to Japan and went surfing on the Sea of Japan in Shimane. Was kneeling on a very shallow sand-bar with my board in my hands, about to turn around and paddle back out, when a 2 foot wave came and crashed right on me. Not a big wave, but with the board in front of me to grab the power of the wave, it pushed me over backwards till my head almost touched my heals. Owch! I couldn't walk properly for a good few weeks, and have had a fairly weakened lower back ever since. Have to do daily stretches and exercises to keep it ok.

I'm just so messy and unorganised. I can spend 30 minutes looking for something important, tell myself to get my act together, then do exactly the same a few days later.

I am doomed to be unorganised.