true the free ones are usually older and a piece of crap, but really though, what's the point of a flashy car? unless you are trying to make up for something you are lacking. my piece of tin gets me where I'm going and the money i saved has been well spent elsewhere.

peace guys hippy.gif , a car is too heavy to take down the shops to get some milk. think about mother nature. walk if u can. i would use my money encouraging the use of locally produced enviro friendly products...

Yeah Im with you neks. I wouldnt spend my money on a car, esp not in this country where you cant appreciate it, cant hit the open road just ugly highways with ugly views and stupid speed limits. Wait till youre somewhere good where you can make the most of what your spanking flash car can do before you fork out the moolah. Not driving shitty windy potholed roads with constant roadworks and too many traffic lights driving you beserk.

Can you tell I hate driving in Japan?

I would buy a comfy bed. No, only joking, I would add it to my investments.

[wanna feel sick?? when I arrived here in Japan my employer said, hmmm, new to Japan hey? Here is Y1.5 million, go and buy some new stuff, no need to produce reciepts. Wanna feel even sicker?? Before I arrived in Japan I knew he was going to do this, so I spent most of the money on new furniture before I came here, which the company kindly shipped over for me. The remainder of the dough I spent on electricals in Japan as Australian white goods are no use here. Cant recall what I spent the balance on].

Quote:
Originally posted by db:
Cant recall what I spent the balance on].
Maybe it was getting yourself kitted out for boarding. You certianly spent a lot of moolah on that this season! Not that it was wasted mind you.

db you got a job for me?????????

I would go crazy with a million yen.

New BC gear 2 sets

New mountian bikes 2

sell my car with the extra money and upgrade to a used van.

then take a little trip to enjoy some new zealand snow.

Oh to dream.

If someone told me I had to spend the money while I was here in Japan I would get the sweetest dopest apartment for two months at the top of some highrise in a great neighborhood in downtown tokyo. That would about take care of it I imagine (if not more) but if I had anything left I would throw a big party at my new pad.

Yes ladies, the view from the bedroom is even nicer...