Rules about weeing in public

One night there was this guy, probably in his 20s, peeing outside my apartment. When he say me he said "Oh my god" (in typical Japanese pretending to be Western mannerisms). I was not too pleased as you might imagine.

I am all for it!

It's a typical male reaction to alcohol and I am proud that I can do it!

Don't hear people complaining about dogs peeing on their property so why complain about humans.

i like to do it, but i do it out of sight. the bushes is my favourite.

i saw a guy doing it at a bus stop in tokyo. it was 11pm friday night and he was wasted and it was raingin hard, but still i came very close to smacking him. there was a toilet like 10m away! i had an umbrella and wanted to cuff him in the genitals but didnt want to dirty my equipment.

i once passed my neighbor taking a piss outside at 4 in the afternoon! it was after school, so kids were walking home and probably saw him, too. if you are going to do it, i think its fine in an ally or something. i'd do it there too. but not out in front of people- gross!

Ive got a picture from about 6am on New Years day of a guy weeing IN Shinjuku stn, like on the walkway between the platforms. I dont see how this can not be illegal, I mean its illegal to show your willy in public (onsens aside) so what is the difference if you are weeing out of it or not? Personally I find it terribly offensive. I mean ok go and do it in a bush, do it somewhere where people arent walking past you but dont do it right in front of me where people are going to stand!!

oooh that reminds me of another time. My sis was visiting me and we had gone to disneyland. Were wating on the platform to get the train home and heard a running water sound. Turned around and there was a kid about 4 years old, his pants down around his ankles, his dad with his hands on his shoulders and he was pissing alll over the platform. Not onto the tracks, not in a corner, not into a drain, onto the platform - at Disneyland!!! I was too shocked to say anything. Absolutely revolting. mad.gif This kid is going to grow up to be one of those people that wee on vending machines :rolleyes:

maybe this should be on the snow related forum. i was at myoko suginohara once when i saw a bloke haing a piss at one of the staging areas at the top of one of the lifts. not off to the side, but right in the middle of the area. a woman and another bloke were standing there talking to him and waiting for him to finish just as if he was adjusting his ski boots. one of those "only In Japan" epxeriences

The rules are really quite simple. First off it seems to be a male domain. If you are in your twenties you can only wee in public if you are drunk and it is after 9:00. Not if you are in your thirties you still have to be drunk but you can start pissing as early as 6:00. Now if you are in your forties it is best to be drunk but anytime of day is okay. Any older than that and you don't have to be drunk and the middle of the day facing traffic is okay.

There don't seem to be any kind of rules. Some blokes just seem to do it anywhere. I once saw a guy peeing in the entrance to a shop at night... actually inside the main doors.