Norika's got bad legs.

Shingo is cool. I often get told I look like him. Can't see how this is possible cause outside of age we got nothing in common. I'm blonde and a hellva lot taller than him.

Is Shingo the guy with bleached hair that was on that show where he had to use his newly acquired English skills against other celebs? I can see why the girls would go for him.

Regading Norika, let's get something straight folks, Norika is a goddess. End of story. Such is her unassailable beauteous nature that even with bad legs, talentless acting and overly large head she is still beyond compare. \:\)

"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?"

No, Kambei says not to.

Kimutaku, eh? On a drunken camping trip, the girls put to the boys this interesting question. If you were forced to choose between shagging a wrinkly old lady or Kimutaku, which would you choose? I was forced to reappraise some of my friends on the basis of their answers to this one.

I think he and Matthew Broderick might be cousins.

I thought the younger, long-haired Kimutaku was better looking.

My Japanese wife and I now reside in Walled Lake, Michigan. We rented the entire TV drama "Good Luck!" starring Kimutaku, and were watching an episode when some of my sisters and their friends came over.

They found Kimutaku to be very a plain, even rather ugly, scrawny, bad-skinned, bad-toothed, smoky loser.

In fact, they were astonished to find that not only is he famous in Japan for his "talents" (singing off-key and smoking a lot in TV dramas?), but also that many Japanese girls swoon over him.

There are tons of better-looking guys than Kimutaku in Japan.

And, girls in America are used to seeing plenty of tall, well-built, non-smoking Asian-American guys with perfect teeth and gym bodies.

Putting one of those guys up against Kimutaku is totally unfair. It's like, well...er...putting ME up against a Calvin Klein underwear model.

I guess that makes me a kind of Kimutaku without all the money.

Three final points:

I've read a few times that Kimutaku is actually a rather selfish, stuck-up arrogant pr**k on the set of his shows.

I looked at the page of Miss Japan contestants and was totally shocked. I used to see 100 women per hour better than them, just commuting to and from work in Tokyo.

Norika-chan has a tubelike, sausage-torso with no "kubire" or "hourglass shape" to it. Her cosmetic nose surgery has unfortunately left her just short of a harelip--she has almost no upper lip. A very strange face! Whoever wants her, can have her. I wouldn't touch it!

Yes, it truly seems that whatever the country, the "celebs" and "beauties" are really just the McDonalds of people: Dumbed-down to the lowest common denominator, prettied-up in pics and ads and blared all over the place as the greatest thing, but really just a load of recycled, manufactured hokum.

\:D