knees are stupid,

and when somebody has a monobrow, I can`t take my eyes off it, it`s just so strange.

Mustaches on girls are pretty strange.

That said, they are pretty stupid on guys as well. Any mustachers in the hizouse ?

Fattwins - that part would be your squirble.

Scotums may well be rubbish, but they have the best nickname. Ball Bag. Great slang. When I was really young and just learnt the concept of swearing, I called my dad a ball bag. He was not impressed.

squirble? good name for an odd part

(the same bit on a lady i belive is called a chinrest)

the links on the Zmans page are worth a quick gander. tom selleck has always been a man to desire, and theres even some haiku.

db, I don't know where you get that strange expression from - but non-marsupials know it as the biffin. Bicycle saddles that have that silly cutaway bit are known as 'biffin protectors'.

• 2 weeks later...
 Quote:
Originally posted by powwwers:
i thought the medical term for it was the `phrenulum` (?spelling)
Perineum for both sexes. And on the man it's also called the Million Dollar Point by the Taoists.

Undesirable body parts, hmmm - I don't particularly like handlebar moustaches myself.... thank god the 70s are over.

for some reason I dont really rate guys thighs much. Maybe I think this because the guys whose thighs I usually see are usually pasty white because they have class and dont wear speedos to the beach.

And another one, long fingernails on guys ewwwwwww and J-guys seem to be especially bad at this