The happiest man in the world is......?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi Kamo, my name is Anna and I like it!

Its good, any country you go anywhere people can recognise it and you have no problems unlike Uiko or something that just gets all miss pronounced and missspelt out of Japan or similar. I just came back from Sri Lanka and there is some interesting names I cant even read let alone pronounce. Anna is hassle free.

(Having said that I used to work at a place where on Friday nights there were 2 Annas, an Ella and an Emma. Ph would ring with some fried trying to sort out plans and would be invariable confusion)

sleepness nights?? yawn lol.gif

Not too bad, my lady takes the little one to the next room if I am working in the morn but usually I sleep thru it!

I am enjoying it until the breast feeding stops! Then I will probably get a tap on the shoulder to make the bottle of milk!

• 2 years later...

Gamera, do you know this first post by Indosnm was almost 3years ago? This is one of my favorite threads since I joined here.

And there is no SJ mommys club yet... eek.gif

Yeah Indo. I wondered coz if I remember right you have talked about your kids some times in this forum and then why "first" kid!?!? - I was not confident coz nowadays I forget a lot more than remember. I hate my oyajiness.

\:\( \:D

Ahhh...miss burton...are you going to be the latest Japanese girl trying to tease the guys on the forum? We need to see pictures before we believe what you say.

lol.gif O11 you git! Nice post BTW.

So there you go Sunrise! That was a bit of both actually Sunrise. The top of Happo trying to get over the flat bit of the Skyline in waste deep pow! Rolled my way thru picking up some dingle berries before hitting the steeper section.

So miss burton, we ARE waiting... comoooon... Make the fellas happy \:D

hehe, yeah well I don't exactly have a board made for powder, and it was just getting over that top bit that was a bitch, before enough people had flattened it down a bit (the only time I'll say thank you to skiiers! :p )