That first coffee in a morning....

Quote:
Originally posted by nagoid:
How good is that then?
Bliss.
Nah in summer nothing beats a cool glass of orange juice to take away the cotton mouth

SBF! try paying $80 for 3 frikkin Auzzie Mangoes and I'm sure the juices will stop! we can get tiny ones though.

Coffee, I start my day with a fresh Mexican brew from Oaxaca near Puerto Escondido, when thats not available starbucks Sumatera/java...beans

Crickey thats a bit rich for 3 mangoes!

I don't juice the mangoes myself though. I'm too lazy for that unfortunatley. There is a relatively new (i think) juice company that does really good juice with no additives or anything like that. They have a pretty interesting range of juices. Apple and Strawberry is also very tasty and refreshing!

Quote:
Originally posted by db:
 Quote:
Originally posted by kamoshika:
take away the cotton mouth
I thought only smokers got that.
nope, try taking protein powder drinks and see what dry cotton mouth is all about! ;\)

Whenever I used to get together with my German friends, breakfast was always filthy black coffee and a few Camel cigarettes (smoked, not chewed). This was sort of equivalent to bobby12's 'eating a frog for breakfast' as really nothing much worse could happen all day.

I can never make up my mind whether I prefer coffee or tea for breakfast.

I am enjoying that I can sit in my kitchen at the table and eat brekkie and drink oj while reading the newspaper. Yes its not minus 1 in there anymore and actually quite plesant!

I like a couple of them and a few more during the day. I usually stop drinking them about 4 in the afternoon. Am thinking about cutting down but I guess it's healthier than smoking.

Quote:
 Quote:
Originally posted by db:
 Quote:
nope, try taking protein powder drinks and see what dry cotton mouth is all about! ;\)
Cool, a tri-quote.

I only had protein shakes in the evening, closely followed by a pile of chicken, potato and broccoli, so no chance for cotton mouth.
 Quote:
Originally posted by db:
 Quote:
 Quote:
Originally posted by db:

quote:

nope, try taking protein powder drinks and see what dry cotton mouth is all about!
;\)
Cool, a tri-quote.

I only had protein shakes in the evening, closely followed by a pile of chicken, potato and broccoli, so no chance for cotton mouth.

even cooler a quadruple quote!! lol.gif anyway there is something about protein drinks the screws up my chemical balance and gives me perpetual dry cotton mouth, especially first thing in the morning and in the afternoon while I am trying to teach.