Losing weight - counting those calories

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a very reliable program ;\) about dieting on on Sunday night.

Two recommendations were;

1. To put an icepack on the back of your neck for 20 seconds before doing some exercise. This is supposed to help reduce your body fat ratio.

2. To walk for 10 minutes a day putting one foot directly in front of the other. Also if you raise your arms above your head, palms together but with hands crossed at the wrists and incline your body in the direction of each step, then you will exercise the big muscles down either side of your body, burn calories, and slim down.

I'm a believer.

let's try that again...

i do taekwon do...and have noticed a remarkable difference in speed and agility when i'm lighter....i think it would b the same for boarding/skiing. Although, i guess it all depends on what type of riding you do....if you'r lookin to catch air and doing pipe...it would have significant difference. If you're heavy because you have dense muscles then you are prob won't notice much difference if you lose a few kg. If you are heavier cause you develop some handles in summer.....well then you'd notice a big diff cause it's all dead weight.