so we've all seen shirts here with funny english on them. how about one with funny japanese ? do you think you would get some ass if you wear one that says in nihon-go "looking for a japanese boyfriend/girlfriend" or some strange looks with "Respect the Emperor, Expel the Foreign Barbarians"

Classic! I want the beware of perverts one with the pic. I used to have one of the bitch ones as a sweater and when I went back to NZ got some strange looks with B I T C H over my left breast. Good times good times \:D

Saw a shirt today with a drawing of an old converse basketball boot and the writing

"are you ready to get it on?, are you ready for a good pumping? You need a good F***ing. Freakbaby."

or somethingvery close to that, A young college girl was wearing it.....and she had no idea at all

bwaahahaha! lol.gif

I can't believe it, but I was actually planning to talk to a buddy of mine that has a clothing company about designing a tshirt based on japanese tattoo styles. Guess they beat me to it.

Some of those are really well designed. I should find the company when I am in San Diego.

i'm taken...

my new t-shirt says

ワッチャウ!

with the english explanation "watch out!" on the back. i bought it cos watch out was the catch cry of one of my best mates back home, and it made me all nostalgic.

but it does atract attention....no one gets it \:D

I bought a Quicksilver shirt that said "southeast asian surf expedition" in small font and in big font across the back a string of hiragana. At the time my Japanese was limited so I assumed it must say some 'cool' Japanese surf stuff and I was about to move to Japan (and wanted to be cool cool.gif )

Every time I've worn it (in Japan) I get asked what it means?? Turns out it's the English equivelant of DKGIENFDWPCMU! Gaijin baka lol.gif