MTV Movie Awards - Demi and Harrison - has to be said....

Saw it last night.

2 things:

Demi Moore - boy, is she looking amazingly H-O-T. Looks like she's still in her 20s... icon14.gif

Harrison Ford - boy, is he becoming an embarrasment. The earring, the belly, the being older ungracefully, the trying-ever-so-hard to be hip. Sad. icon13.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by xxx:
Demi Moore - boy, is she looking amazingly H-O-T. Looks like she's still in her 20s... icon14.gif
I agree. She looks as good as she ever has, but I think she had a bunch of work done (facelift, etc.), and has probably spent a good part of the last 5 years in the gym and on special diets.

Not seen Demi Moore for ages, but I was thinking just the same about Ford when he was on CNN the other week. He seemed to be trying rather hard to be cool and came across as completely the opposite -> more like sad grandad geezer.

Harrison Ford will always be cool because he was Indiana Jones, and Han Solo, but i've seen him in interviews... he's a bizarre guy. He speaks really slow, and just kind of rambles on answering questions in a half comprehensible way.

I can't believe that geezer is with Kalista Flockheart either. They made an appearance together and he looks like her father... that whole exchange with Josh Hartnett made me cringe too...

I used to think HF would always be cool, but every time he appears like he has been recently, that lasting coolness is going to melt right away.

If we wasn't HF, he'd just be seen as a a sad geezer with a gut and earring.

tatu... :rolleyes: soooooo lame.

I saw them make an appearance on mtv, They come out and all they had to say was "we don't care what anyone says about us," then kept hugging eachother acting like affected rock stars. Yea those girls are cute, but their music sounds like a cat dying and the whole feaux lesbian schtick is so weak... bleghgh!

And he looks crap right now too.

I heard that they were waiting 1 full year to (amongst other more likely things) lose some weight and get in shape.

Heard Sean is going to make another appearance too.

• 2 weeks later...

Harrison, got to where he is by being a damn fine actor. Given he didn't start his career until most are has-beens, all credit to him.

As for Demi Moore, she was bad enough before becoming her plastic surgeons early retirement package ... Harrisons least cool move...