what's stupid are the truck drivers in this country. they go way to fast and drive like there is no one else on the road. there's no excuse for how fast they travel on the expressways AND the little roads around where i live. snow and ice don't seem to slow them down either.

this sounds terrible, but every time i see one on its side, in a ditch or rice paddy (and it happens fairly frequently), i really have no sympathy mad.gif

Most likely find that law over-ruled as the trasportation community whom are complaining of the additional 3 hours it will now take to get from TKO-OSK will mean huge losses and additional expense. You see they all plan for speed breaking in their calculations and that is how the business revolves. Everyone accepts it.

I am sure there will be a furhter delay to the actual enforcement of this law.

In addition this law is pointless unless the driver operator hours are enforced. Which they are not at present. All it will do is mean that tired drivers stay on the road longer so they can reach their delivery on time.

The thing that has been bugging me lately is that children dont seem to have to be put in proper car seats.

This week there were 3 kindy kids in the wendensday class rather that the usual 4 because of this. His sister survived but is covered in bruses. Mum and Dad were wearing their seat belts and were fine. The next person who tells me that this is a safty coutry gets knock on the head. mad.gif

Also the person who caused the crash will no dought be charged with carelessly causing his death and blamed where I think it was his parents decision not to strap him in properly that killed him.