Princess Diana was a neurotic, bed-hopping slag!

Princess Diana was a neurotic, bed-hopping slag! She was plainly thick as two bricks, with a simpering manner, and nothing more to offer than her own self-induced miseries. Her upbringing 'as to the manner born' clearly did nothing to prepare her for the life of the manor which is just another testimony to her daftness.

Her sexual liaisons were apparently carried on with no regard for her position, and it appears she didn't like anybody long who happened to be available. Everybody in her social circle has shown themselves to be self-interested manipulators, just as Diana did when she put on that interview with the creepy Bashir.

Diana's death was a direct result of her chosen lifestyle, and typically she died while breaking the law in a foreign country. Stories that she was killed deliberately have no evidence to support them, and are typical fare for the sort of people that appealed to her and to whom she appeals. All her charitability was as much for her own good as anybody else's, and she even tried to thrust it where it wasn't welcome.

As an unelected representative of the British people, she served them very poorly, and it's a drag that we still have to put up with her shit.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
Her sexual liaisons were apparently carried on with no regard for her position...
Guess this one depnds on whether you were part of those positions with her or not \:D
 Quote:
As an unelected representative of the British people, she served them very poorly.
Not that I really care, or even like her myself, but did she not do a whole lot of good in many ways also. Whatever the truth be, her image in many places - including the UK - was/is one of "wonderful woman/mother/ambassador", and surely had a significant economic impact in differing ways.

I'm not sure about that. In some countries you can get done for allowing somebody who has been drinking to drive. Anyway, the driver was an employee of her boyfriend, so she could have got him to drive within the speed limit, or not drive at all. But then that wouldn't be in character.

You think she was 'reet pretty'? I always thought she looked a bit dim and trampled on.

As for 'serving the people poorly' I'd suggest that she worked a damn sight harder than many other 'royals' in other countries. Basically after her divorce she didn't have to do any of the 'charitable work' she did so she must've enjoyed it.

It seems unlikely Ocean, that you've ever been disadvantaged, except perhaps being a bit too cynical for your own good. Thus you simply can't grasp the notion of 'hope' which Diana brought to lots of marginalized and disadvantaged people throughout the world.

I do take issue with the outpouring of emotion and whimpering of people in the UK when she died. It just goes to show that if stirred (via the wonderful tabloid press) people are capable of completely disproportionate reactions to an event.

> I always thought she looked a bit dim and trampled on.

No, she wasn't good looking, I was just repeating the media mantra there. She certainly looked dim, but never, I thought, trampled on.

> Basically after her divorce she didn't have to do any of the 'charitable work' she did so she must've enjoyed it.

Who wouldn't? It's a nice line of work if you can get it. As for 'didn't have to', that's pretty naive.

> Thus you simply can't grasp the notion of 'hope' which Diana brought to lots of marginalized and disadvantaged people throughout the world.

How do you know she did? Just because you're marginalized and disadvantaged doesn't mean you can't see through somebody like that. I'm not 'disadvantaged', but if I were, would I be filled with hope by a visit from Diana? I wonder...

> if stirred (via the wonderful tabloid press) people are capable of completely disproportionate reactions to an event.

Or a phenomenon. I reckon you've been stirred good and proper Mr Matthews.

I heard that she was actually the fruit of the loins of Satan, bathed in the blood of slain virgins and used to rape small cute furry animals in her spare time. I read it on the internet so it must be true ;\)

She used to eat roast swan as well, oh no sorry that was the queen mother, god bless her pissed, senile, crabby old soul. I love the royals! :p

diana is, and always will be, a shining example of everything 80's hair was all about.

fluffy and a bit wavy at the same. what a combination!

far into the future all else will be forgotten, so why worry about it today?

One always wonders what the fuss was all about her.

We can sympathise with her tragic story but it is just ridiculous when some tried to compare her with the like of Mother Teresa. Committing your life to a good cause does not mean the occasional fund raisings and posting with unfortunate children when you are not busy revenging against the husband and mother-in-law. I don’t know much about Japanese royal history but the contrast is clear when you look at Empress Michiko.

Well I shagged 'er, the tart. She enjoyed all her different positions.

But I do think she did good as well. She could just as easily have sat back and enjoyed her life and do FA, but she was very active (out of bed too).

I think she was a Stoic Trojan. With the backdrop of her emotionally cruel personal tormentors, she still forged on and swam up the snotty nose of adversity. She made this journey for others, never herself.

She was a wonderful woman, nay, human. Within me she still lives as her good work in charity can still be seen benefiting the disadvantaged today.

She was a candle in the wind

(I assume that this is the regulat 4.30pm Tokyo Time Distraction which started earlier today, being mufty day).