Our local big sports store has early stock in for an opening this coming weekend. I went to take a look last night. Oh its sure good to see new equipment all lined up... clap.gif

New stock is good but I already bought everything I need at a discount. Would still love a pair of gotamas or pimp daddies but them is the breaks 3 new skis this year. Two pairs entering my wifes quiver.

Yeah window shopping is fun.

I went indoor skiing the other day with dane and we worked on our 360 and 540 box slides. Nice 6 meter box. wish they had the 6 meter rail up though.

Back On topic what are you gonna buy if you see it?

Sae-chan - What kind of deals can you get?

Yes those Flexons look like a stand up boot.

There is something to be said for a design that hasn't changed in years. Must be pretty solid. I have always wanted to try a pair on. They are very low profile as well. The shell just looks smaller and less clumky than most other boots.

the straps do break. I went through so many buckles on my old ones. buy extra straps and bukkles with the boots.

The flex pattern takes some time to get used to but it really is cool you can really feel the boot when it is flexing. Its soft but soft in a good way.

Fattwins,

This conversation sound familar eh? Flexons are some that Ive looked at in addition to Salomons 1080s. Thats suppose to be another "soft" boot too. Anybody have em or a friend who did?

Im gonna be like a little kid in a candy store next time I go shopping \:D

Kansai folks, where are some good stores? Cheers.

yes the brand name changed but the flexon kept its name. knissel is the exact same company.

Yuki do you want cheap or do you want a good fit. With boots I figure 3 to 5 years give or take. I go with the guy who fits you right and gives you service after to make your boot feel perfect. So I dont buy at discount stores. Discount stores are great for skis but not for boots if you have a wide or strange shaped foot.

I know a great boot place here yuki pricy but the guy knows his stuff.