Do shop people ever consider that perhaps other shop people are also playing some version of Rudolf the ****ing Rednosed Reindeer, and that it might get a bit tiresome when you're buying your natto and soy sauce? Maybe Frosty the Snowman with your lunch, three times in a loop? Possibly it might sound even better a fourth time, but I usually run out without bothering with dessert just in case it doesn't. Sorry to prove the antithesis to the Pavlovian expectation.

I have no favourite Xmas songs. I'm tempted to say I like Silent Night but it might be regarded as an invitation to play a 'novel' squeaky harmonica arrangement on a dusty tape-deck plonked on top of the Dairy Produce refrigerator.

The Greek for Christ begins with X. X is therefore short for Christ.

King Cole records comin atcha!!

Oh Danz, that's triflin' btw.

Come back next year when I bust a little egg nog in your face.

lol.gif bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! lol.gif

Oh...well I like The Waitresses' Christmas Wrapping, the David Bowie / Bing Crosby Peace on Earth, and good ol' Winter Wonderland.

But not as much as sippin the best Don P. because I'm smooth like that. lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
Do shop people ever consider that perhaps other shop people are also playing some version of Rudolf the ****ing Rednosed Reindeer, and that it might get a bit tiresome when you're buying your natto and soy sauce? Maybe Frosty the Snowman with your lunch, three times in a loop?
Thinks it's bad for us. How about the people that have to work through it for a number of hours.

That would make me go postal.

i like rockin around the xmas tree. back in high school i got one of those billboard xmas tapes that has that one and jingle bell rock, elvis's blue xmas, white xmas(not the bing crosby one), etc. it's pretty good, but it's only like 25 minutes so it gets old real fast.

Quote:
Originally posted by snowboard_freak:
I don't really have a favourite christmas song
No, of course you bloody dont. What kind of nut bag does? Not me, thats f'fk'n sure.

First real thing you have said in a while there SBF.