• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuji from Tateyama

blpic26929.jpg

Looking south from Tateyama. Reached Hotaka 6 days later with much lighter packs.

blpic26930.jpg

I'm a messy camper. Shit everywhere. Japanese people keep everything neat and tidy. I just dump my bag out hope for the best.

blpic26928.jpg

The barb wire is to keep cheapies like me off the summit of Tateyama. They actually charge you to hike the last few metres. At first I thought it was to keep the North Koreans out lol.gif

blpic26927.jpg

Scrambling up the last bit in the dreaded Daikiretto. Lots of fun. I love scrambling.

blpic26931.jpg

Ill try to pop up some more tonite I really need to get a bunch of photos off of my old PC.

blpic26911.jpg

This line funnels into a crazy tight as funnel. This year the bushes were pokeing up right till the end of Jan so you couldnt play the way you usally can on the sides. blpic26913.jpg I might have slapped this one up before but I want to put something in for the wife. blpic18175.jpg

You can Yuki just link em to biglines.

The top pic is a little hike in Takasu not steep but nobody does it cause they cant understand the out. If you hike another 10 to 15mins you get a 35 to 45 degree small chute(maybe) always in the shade too.

The Wife uses the PC all day and when she comes home its the last thing that she wants to see. Places like this would help her english too.

More of the wife hitting some Happo stuff. blpic18178.jpg

Toque Takasu is much the same as Niseko. It has its small steeps but it flattens to about 25 average. That said it still a great place your places sound pretty up there. If your looking for easy touring though there are a ton of lines off the back of Takasu that you can hit up 500 meters in length or more I havent seen the next ridge over.

unrelated but I was called into work today to do nothing the whole day no lessons and no one telling me what the f to do. I had to find them put things away and then ask to help them. What a waste of a paid day. How to kill 8 hrs and get paid. Oh I ate lunch with the after school kids and we played Uneo and GO. They dont even understand go.

Thank god I didnt break in there then. I was thinking of being an ass, then I thought - lets see where this goes without you making an ass of yourself.

PS I made an ass out of myself at danes going away party drinking half empty beers and talking trash. Cant remember what I said but remember that I couldnt write my own name. what an ass.

At the beginning of the month I hit the Ginro pretty hard for the first time while at Kareoke. I woke up at 8:00am in the Kareoke parking lot with 8 police officers standing around me. When I stood up my pants fell down. I must have been going to the bathroom when I passed out.

But nothing really happened. They just put me in the back of the car and took me home.

It's always good to let loose every once in a while or more if your into that.