What do you think of Japanese rap? I'm not the biggest fan of "Western" rap, but the J people just seem to be almost like boy band versions, putting it on so to speak. Is there any good Japanese rap out there?

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

Posers indeed those rap bastards. It's all sh$t. Give me the angry, long-haired, black leather wearing self destructive poor white trash of any heavy metal rock band over those rap bastards anyday! Come to think of it, even those dreadlock wearing, ganja smoking, "praise Jah" chanting reggae artists have some talent. Rap, worldwide mind you, is nothing more than untalented, baggy pants and tattoo wearing posers making noise. It really is sickening!

So, to ansnwer your question big-will, NO, there isn't any good j-rap out there.

Take it easy in the rap thing!

There is actually some good stuff, though i agree that probably 80% is totally crap!

If You have any interest in Jazz or funk, rap music is a close realtive.

For Jazz people, An artist like Guru is definetly a good choice.

If you like some good old George Clinton and some good humor and mega big ego, Notorious BIG is always fun to listen to.

Eminen is just soo gay.

This brings me to a question to all you native english speakers, can one of you please explain the meening of the N-word, seems like it is ok for blacks to use but for whites, it's a no go?!

ATB

Thunderpants

please, just say the word 'nigger'. you can use it without meaning it you know.

I always used to think that rap was for flabby bodied pimply white guys who wanted to be cool black guys. This does not imply that I think rap is cool.

See the movies Gridlocked and Pulp Fiction for a primer on usage. It's like whites in Japan and 'gaijin' (eh dob?)

Anybody who says all rap is crap (in all earnestness) needs to open their ears a bit.

I have yet to hear a more than passably listenable Japanese rapper. They all sound the same to me.

Quote:
1. paper which food is covered with, usually made of foil

2. an antisocial asshole who has mistakenly been considered "talented" by wearing a hat backwards, baggy pants and gold chains and swearing every second word.

1. I threw my gum rapper in the trash.

2. Rappers pollute our world talking about killing and hate.

I found something like this on the internet and paraphrased it for you.

At this site you can read rappers talking to each other. Says it all really.