So the rainy season will soon be upon us.

Yesturday I entertained myself during an all day storm.

I rented the 5 Star Wars episodes and watched them in the correct order. 4,5,6,1,2

It was about 11 hours of movies and took me till 11:00 PM to finish.

So now that I have completed this. I need some more things to do on lazy rainy days.

What do you do on lazy rainy days?

camp, bbq, MTBing, swimming.. probably easier to list what can't be done. It's not like it's cold when it rains here. Doing all the regular things outdoors in the rain puts a new twist on things (or not so new if you're from a sodden little island off the coast of France).

had a nice reminder this golden week on a return visit to blightey how the Brits really don't care about the rain, as we watched person after person strolling nonchalantly between places w/ no jacket/brolly as it heaved down.

Caving, prol not such a good idea...

Quote:
Originally posted by emptyworld:
Toque - that sounds like some kind of punishment ;\)
Well it wasn't punishment until Episode I. That movie is so difficult to watch. Jar Jar is so annoying.

I do like Episode II though. Seems like George Lucas took some of the cryticism of Episode I and fixed number II

it rained so hard here yesterday. I was hoping today would be nice, but it just didn't happen. I figured the typhoon would pull all the crap out of here. Nope. No surf, it's cold, it's grey and I'm bored as hell. Here's what the surf looks like today. Thanks Nida! I'm hoping tomorrow is better.

2980messy_waves_3.jpg

YET ANOTHER wet weekend, driving rain. It's getting tiring.

What to do?

Reading

Go out doing some shopping

Cooking or eating out

Sleeping