My word is C%nt. I can't stand any use of the word by males or females. It is the ugliest word in the world to me. NONE LOWER!! But that's just me...

My wife wanted to add:

dekinai - without first trying

- and-

wakaranai - without first thinking

by the way, while trying to post this I noticed I could't post the word "as is" ...for those who didn't get it, the missing letter was a "U"

not so much a single word, but i really hate when people use mobile text messaging shorthand on the internet/email - alot of my british friends use "txt spk" and it shits me to tears. it usually takes me longer to decipher whats being said with these supposed shortenings.

The c word is not nice.

without listening: imi ga wakarahen

>>> good one. It's like, "I cant understand you coz you gaijin and I can't understand English - even tho' you speaking perfectly understandable Japanese" mad.gif

24/7 is not even a word, but the Big Brother reality tv generation can take this word and piss off.

Hearing 24/7 really ticks me.

Also, a while back the word 'absolutely' was an affirmative catch phrase among the young and determined and it used to tick me as well.

"uptick"

I really hate the word. "The economy showed a slight uptick in April."

I hate it!! A lot.

It seems stupid, pretentious and, well, just BONEHEADED DUMB. Another fake fad word that CNN Money talking heads now must use while that "cha cha cha cha ding" sound plays really fast in the background to make you feel like all kinds of important things are happening really fast and you are kind of in there in the special fast-paced space being informed.