I'm sorry for my misunderstanding you, Plucky.

And thank you for cleaning up beach here in Japan. \:\)

I know here is very tiring for you and for me, too. I try not to complain because I will live in this country rest of my life unfortunately. Be positive and happy!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kintaro! \:\)

Before moving to Japan was even a sparkle in my eye, I lived in Hawaii. I couldn't stand the Japanese surfers on the north shore. Disrespectful, loud slobs. Americans don't hold the patent on that you know. Shit, when I was in Vegas, 1/2 the damn town was Japanese. Yes, and Americans are loud...give me a freaking break with the stereotypes... Japanophiles need not respond....

Quote:
Originally posted by slow:
I'm sorry for my misunderstanding you, Plucky.
And thank you for cleaning up beach here in Japan. \:\)
I know here is very tiring for you and for me, too. I try not to complain because I will live in this country rest of my life unfortunately. Be positive and happy!
It's not where you live and who you are, but what you do. that's what I like to think at least. I didn't take any offense slow. Actions speak volumes.

Aloha

I'm with Plucky & Kintaro on this without hez.

The attitude of many beach users here sucks big time.

Last year camping at beautiful (well..pretty OK) beach, with many others. Next coupla tents begin a "Who can throw the gomi bags into the stream (which flows 50 metres down into the sea) from here competition.

Like ,WHAT THE ****!

I glared & grunted but didn't begin an argument due to their 3 little kids and mine. Who wants the situation to become ugly and probably racial.

Slow - I live here too and probably always will, and being positive & happy in the face of such crappy attitudes is damn tough.

Citizens of Japan, both foreign & Japanese have a right and duty to complain about such laxities and encourage others to voice strong opinions.

Strong Voices can affect change - as witnessed by recent successful challenges to illegal dumping, inadequate pollution laws, etc by vocal citizen groups.

Being happy & quiet is not an answer.

Cheers \:\)

By Plucky

>>Hey, it's just a sunday afternoon with flat surf and I'm bored. Might as well stir the pot a bit.

that is what you used to say all the time, except sore knee and drunk were also reasons for being a bit of a jerk.

Seriously man, give yourself a break, you are only letting yourself down on this one.

As for Japanese beaches, I turned by back on them after my first sighting. I returned a few times but overall found that just seeing them was soul destroying (which is actually how I found most of my experience in Japan to be).

Quote:
Originally posted by Dear Britain:
By Plucky

>>Hey, it's just a sunday afternoon with flat surf and I'm bored. Might as well stir the pot a bit.

that is what you used to say all the time, except sore knee and drunk were also reasons for being a jerk. yet again you are off your rocker, being plain obnoxious, insulting and vile. Get a grip and re-read some of the immature garbage you have posted in this thread and ask what you would think if you read it. Seriously, there has been too much for me to quote, nearly every paragraph contains a really pathetic comment. As for America hating: no one even mentions America outside of discussions relating to very unfortunate wars in Iraq plus Fox tv, both of which are not well regarded by a huge number of people around the world and for me are enough to make me dislike (hate) America's ignorant influence on the world. And as for calling you a Seppo, well get used to it seppo because that is what most of my small country has been calling Americans for decades and it isnt going to change. If you are offended then that is your problem.

As for Japanese beaches, I turned by back on them after my first sighting. I returned a few times but overall found that just seeing them was soul destroying (which is actually how I found most of my experience in Japan to be). I knew it was havingt this influence on me and tried to contain it as best I could.

So far in this post all your have managed to do is hate, hate and hate some more: hate Japanese beaches, Hate the English, hate anyone that doesnt agree with you, put people down, throw school ground insults, attempt to show off and most of all prove quite conclusively that you are indeed FOS, just like a septic tank.
Hi DB!

You are positively the most antagonistic, hateful guy on this board. It's an honor to have you dislike me!

Your use of 'hate' has me a bit baffled though. I explained myself in an earlier post. I guess you skipped over that one. Everything that dribbles from your lips is spiteful, so spare me the lecture. I never said I hated the English or the Japanese. Never. Quote me on it, and not out of context.

You know, we actually agree on this subject, but your preconceived notions got in the way of saying anything constructive. All you could do was attack me.

My favorite:

Quote:
So far in this post all your have managed to do is hate, hate and hate some more: hate Japanese beaches, Hate the English, hate anyone that doesnt agree with you, put people down, throw school ground insults, attempt to show off and most of all prove quite conclusively that you are indeed FOS, just like a septic tank.
Show off? school ground insults? put people down? You better look in the mirror there mate. **** off and don't read my posts anymore then. Oh, and watch for the Dingos. I see that's big news again. Refined....umhuh

Oh yeah - the knee? Reconstruction bitch. I'll shove my bionic knee up your ass if you'd like...for a closer look of course.

FYI

you will notice that I actually edited my post, but after you had started a reply. No worries, it seems that the original version will live on.

Yes, I do spend a lot of my time being a spiteful smart arse, but I am seldom a complete jerk.

I love, really LOVE this part of your post. It is just to amazing to understand. In your last paragraph you start with this:

"Show off? school ground insults? put people down? You better look in the mirror there mate"

And end with these two 'thoughts':

"Oh, and watch for the Dingos. I see that's big news again. Refined....umhuh

and

"Oh yeah - the knee? Reconstruction bitch. I'll shove my bionic knee up your ass if you'd like...for a closer look of course"

Plucky, you must see my point??

(and no, I am NOTHING like you in my posting style or attitude).

Quote:
FYI

you will notice that I actually edited my post, but after you had started a reply. No worries, it seems that the original version will live on.

Yes, I do spend a lot of my time being a spiteful smart arse, but I am seldom a complete jerk.

I love, really LOVE this part of your post. It is just to amazing to understand. In your last paragraph you start with this:

"Show off? school ground insults? put people down? You better look in the mirror there mate"

And end with these two 'thoughts':

"Oh, and watch for the Dingos. I see that's big news again. Refined....umhuh

and

"Oh yeah - the knee? Reconstruction bitch. I'll shove my bionic knee up your ass if you'd like...for a closer look of course"

Plucky, you must see my point??

Quote:

good point. Your'e just a straight up asshole.

I shouldn't even try to use any humor with you guys. It's always taken the wrong way. Oh well.

By the way, the knee thing - surgery. I also broke my clavicle and broke a finger. You didn't hear me bitch about those. Basically, anything I wrote here got shot down by you and some others. At that point, why share? You didn't give a shit and just wrote to amuse yourself.

Reading you lecture me is a joke. I put absolutely no stock in what you write, so why should I care? I'm sure you feel the same way about me. At least I tried when I first came here. Oh, thanks for the warm welcome by the way.

Good night and goodbye DB. The offer to closely examine my new knee is still open.
 Quote:
Originally posted by SnowJapan.Com#2:
Yeah, listen folks.... as always we really don't want to start deleting and thinking about closing threads - but can we please cool down on this and leave out the personal attacks? Appreciated. \:\)
In that case, can we please ban the word 'Seppo'? It's deragatory and offensive. It seems to get a lot of use here. I'm sure if you were called a septic tank and understood the connotations, you may take offense.

Just a suggestion.

Characteristics of Fox;

Seeks and finds slights everywhere

Fixated on nationalistic names for countries

Wallows in grotesque self-pity

Attacks constantly while complaining of attacks on itself

Displays intellectual dishonesty as a matter of course

Grossly oversimplifies and exaggerates

Seeks restrictions on liberty while claiming to champion it

Makes straw-man attacks on stereotyped others

Uses witless putdowns

Fox Mulder, Fox News, Fox the little furry animal, the Fox and the Hound, Foxy, duhnuh, duhnuh, dunuh, Foxy....?

Read what you just wrote and think about what you post. I haven't posted in a good 3 months, but I read. I forgot, you are the uber-poster. Infallible. I'm sorry I even tried to speak my mind and defend myslef tonight. I keep forgetting the rules around here. Ocean uber alles. Anything else is just cheeky.

Ray says hi. Saw him two days ago. You were always so kind to him.

Great, now I have the mods against me. Well, I'll be gone in a month. I may stop into say hi and post some ski pics from AK, may even put some vid clips up. Besides that, no worries.

Warum bist DB and Ocean ein schweinhund? Ich verstehe nicht? Ich habe es vergessen. Oh lah diddy dah.

SJ, I'm certainly not one to favor censorship but our pal Ocean 11 and DB do seem to enjoy favoritism. Maybe it's based on their volume of posts..nationalities, I don't know. But they are pretty much obnoxious in most of what they have to say. Let me ask you, have you cautioned them like you do the Americans on this site? Let us speak freely or censor all of us please. \:\)

It's BBQ season. I'll wager a hamburger that none of the administrators of this site are American's. Care to take me up on this playful bet/ ;\)

First of all, there has been no censorship in this thread at all. Simply a request for cool down.

Quote:
SJ, I'm certainly not one to favor censorship but our pal Ocean 11 and DB do seem to enjoy favoritism.
They do not. No-one does. Simple as that.

Quote:
Maybe it's based on their volume of posts..nationalities, I don't know.
The thought of cautioning someone because of their nationalities has not even crossed our minds for a second. Apart from the fact that that would be a silly idea, pointless and without merit, believe me - we have many more better things to do with our time.

Quote:
Let me ask you, have you cautioned them like you do the Americans on this site?
In this thread, we were "cautioning" EVERYONE, wherever they come from. Nationality is completely insignificant and to be honest, we're really not interested....

Quote:
Let us speak freely or censor all of us please.
We don't want to censor anyone, and in this case we have not. We were simply asking for some cooling down.

Quote:
I'll wager a hamburger that none of the administrators of this site are American's
Once more - read above - we're not interested in peoples nationality. And, as for the wager - you lose. How can we claim our hamburger? \:\)

---------

Just to make the point clear once more so that there is no misunderstanding - there has been no censorship here. (And us deleting a post or thread is extremely rare - almost never.)

Hope that answers your points. If not, you can mail us if you wish - coz we're not going to continue this discussion here. ;\)

wave.gif

I know a pretty good burger joint in Sendai. If you are serious, PM me and I will hook you all up with pretty damn delicious burgers! (fries are included) \:\)

Plucky that foto's damn wicked.

Was that after the typhoon passed over last week?

A friend went out down here in Kochi last week and he said it was pumping about 15 foot.

But that shot is over the top. cool.gif