Maybe I'll ask my co-worker to sail from Enoshima to that spot next time. And then I can confirm it is gay beach or nudist beach. But I don't want to see many naked men there. Is there any curious people who want to try this research instead of me?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, just the person for the job!

Are you going to float past the beach at a safe distance (CAUTION: That close to Zushi, the nudists are likely to include sexually aggressive gay US marines!), or dive straight in when you see the hotdog truck?

Perhaps slow can provide navigational and logistical support.

Here is the menu for the fireworks night on 28th.

Cheese, Salad, Red wine, some fruit, and I'll get very nice french style pie from Kanda!

If you find four women having french cuisine at the Isshiki beach, you can join us! We will start around 4pm. \:\)

the reality is, all beaches in Japan are trashed. All of them. The entire country should be registered as a superfund site.

If you aren't trunking it south of Sendai, you're one pasty ass pile of non-ocean going crap. We've been trunking it for a few weeks up here in N Honshu.

Stick to what you know Ocean. Mountainboarding and ragging on the US. I guess we can include one more thing in your repertoire - identifying gay marines. It takes a certain knack as you've found out.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
icon4.gif Cheese off cracker! icon4.gif

(again)
Brief and concise and no flavor. Kind of like the food you grew up with.

I saw you use this on Kintaro once before.

May I ask, what is your aversion to American citizens? You like to laugh and make fun of us, but aren't we all in the same boat - living in a foreign land, living and doing what we can over here? You're too Brit.

Just had some friends get back from Germany and Holland. They met a lot of Brits there and wondered why so many of them traveled. My response? England sucks, you have to go somewhere for culture.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Curt:
 Quote:
England sucks, you have to go somewhere for culture
:rolleyes: eek.gif

Didn't you feel pitifully pathetic giving that response? (You should have).
Um, no. Extremely hypocritical of you. Look at what DB and Ocean write as responses on a daily basis. Okay to bash us, but some 'seppos' poke a bit of fun and you get all hurt. (nice of you to take it out of context too)

The truth is funny and funny is the truth in this case.

but, I forget. Only the imperialist can be prideful. My bad. Oh, and go finger yourself.

You said pitifully......smarmy bastard

Nothing against American citizens Pluckster. In fact I was out until the wee hours last night getting hammered with my good friend from the US (one of several here. I also have a good mate who works on a base in Okinawa.)

But when you espouse your contemptible Fox News or US Empire opinions, I express my contempt, for you and your opinions.

And you're right, I did leave England because I was bored of so many things there. If I think American nationalists are a bunch of silly pillocks, do you really think you can get my goat by knocking my occasional satisfaction in being British? Unlike you, I don't take the 'my country right or wrong' line and try to defend it against even justified criticism. That old 'anti-American' line is just a cowardly means of deflecting criticism away from the specific policies and daily acts of specific Americans.

And BTW, I go to the beach to have a jolly pleasant time, and if it's chilly in the water, it spoils it a bit. If I had another purpose like wakeboarding for example, then I'd put up with the cold.

Now, see if you can keep your cheese on your cracker for a while.

Quote:
Nothing against American citizens Pluckster. In fact I was out until the wee hours last night getting hammered with my good friend from the US (one of several here. I also have a good mate who works on a base in Okinawa.)

But when you espouse your contemptible Fox News or US Empire opinions, I express my contempt, for you and your opinions.

And you're right, I did leave England because I was bored of so many things there. If I think American nationalists are a bunch of silly pillocks, do you really think you can get my goat by knocking my occasional satisfaction in being British? Unlike you, I don't take the 'my country right or wrong' line and try to defend it against even justified criticism. That old 'anti-American' line is just a cowardly means of deflecting criticism away from the specific policies and daily acts of specific Americans.

And BTW, I go to the beach to have a jolly pleasant time, and if it's chilly in the water, it spoils it a bit. If I had another purpose like wakeboarding for example, then I'd put up with the cold.

Now, see if you can keep your cheese on your cracker for a while.
Umm, dipshit, I usually agree with you about politics. It's been a long time since I've even written about them on here. I'm not military, remember?

I have never said a damn word about supporting this 'war' (which your monkey has your country involved in also) . I don't watch Fox news and I don't believe the babble that comes out of Bush or your PM Blair.

You just seem to get joy out of proding us Americans here. I don't get that. The US as a whole gets made fun of - because we don't travel and go to other countries. We're all here in Japan, I thought maybe the Europeans would be a bit more civil about it. All you guys can see is what you see on the news and you base judgements off of that. Open YOUR ****ing mind for once. I'm sure you're a Cambridge graduate though....

I wasn't trying to get your goat either. I could care less. Lay the **** off with the goddamn rehtoric for once. It's old and tired.

Stuff your cheese up your ass
 Quote:
Um, no. Extremely hypocritical of you.
Don't think so. It doesn't come across like that to me.

Quote:
You just seem to get joy out of proding us Americans here. I don't get that. The US as a whole gets made fun of - because we don't travel and go to other countries.
You just seem way too sensitive about these things man.

(I'm from the US, by the way.)
 Quote:
Originally posted by Curt:
 Quote:
Um, no. Extremely hypocritical of you.
Don't think so. It doesn't come across like that to me. And I'm from the US by the way. I think you may be just way too sensitive about these things....
Hi mr 86 posts. Stick around for 3 years in this lovely country and get back to me. You ever been and can you form an opinion on your own? I have. guess it doesn't mean much here. oh well.

See, that's what gets MY goat. I'm not sensitive, just sick of the freaking attacks that go on here. State a patriotic opinion - anything about the US. Say you think Chicago is the best city in the world and see where that leads you. I dare you. See what these guys have to come back with.

Hey, it's just a sunday afternoon with flat surf and I'm bored. Might as well stir the pot a bit.
 Quote:
Unlike you, I don't take the 'my country right or wrong' line and try to defend it against even justified criticism. That old 'anti-American' line is just a cowardly means of deflecting criticism away from the specific policies and daily acts of specific Americans.
that's the bigges pile of shit I've read on this board yet. You'd think after all this time, we'd know each other better. It's like the wall never came down man.

It's easy when it's 90% vs 10%, eh?
 Quote:
> Stuff your cheese up your ass

"It's all bottoms with you Americans isn't it?"

icon4.gif Oh dear, cheese up ass icon4.gif
I guess I'm missing the dry, British humor? Or is that wit? I forget. wakaranai.gif

bottoms???

Some beach shots, to stay on topic...

2980Spray_-_small_day.jpg

I'd love to take you out his day ocean. I'm sure snowboarding has prepared you for it.

2980Peak_with_guys_inside_-_big_day.jpg

Freak Peak:

2980Freak_Peak_-_big_day.jpg

Indo, pics are from different days but same place. Shinko in Sendai. It was pumping 10 to 12 the first day we got there. Freak sets of 15feet every half hour. Offshore and clean. Good times \:\)

the beach was trashed with garbage. Japan is so great....

Christ I've never seen one completely concreted over like that before...

I hope one day they realize what horrible mistake they made and remove it all.

I'd love to get into surf like that again. I did some body surfing in Bali once and it was a blast, even though I lost large portions of skin.

Quote:
Originally posted by Plucky:

Plucky, if you are surfer and love surfing, please clean beach whenever you go there.
My local people clean beach very often. Don't complain, do it yourself!! ;\)
 Quote:
Originally posted by slow:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Plucky:

Plucky, if you are surfer and love surfing, please clean beach whenever you go there.
My local people clean beach very often. Don't complain, do it yourself!! ;\)
I participate and help with many beach cleanups here. It is those crazy AMERICANS who do it, not the Japanese who live here. Don't preach to me about it. I've picked up more trash than you ever will.

You really think I just stand here on the wayside and bitch? Maybe my bitching has gotten you to think a little bit. This country is a freaking mess. I hope some other people, most likely gaijin see it, and help out. I could swing a bag of trash into a japanese guys face on the beach and he still wouldn't get it. Honor, duty, what the government says is right. Shit, and I though tthe US was becoming Orwellian.
 Quote:
Christ I've never seen one completely concreted over like that before...

I hope one day they realize what horrible mistake they made and remove it all.

I'd love to get into surf like that again. I did some body surfing in Bali once and it was a blast, even though I lost large portions of skin.
65% of the Japanese coastline is under concrete. they are in too deep and it will keep happening. I wonder if cool trends, say surfing, can stop the machine from doing what they do. This country set it's own path of destructiveness and there is no way to stop it. It already sucks (as far as nature and the environment go), but it's going to get way suckier...suckier? what the hell. Suckier \:\)

O11 - you're welcome to join us anytime up here for a surf. I may be in Sendai again soon visiting Kintaro. If you can stand us, we'd be happy to take you out.

Slow, I can assure you Plucky does clean the beach when he and his friends go. I've wittnessed it. I clean it also. It's overwhelming how much new rubbish turns up the very next day, though. Apparently, many people have no pride in their environment here. I don't know if it's bosozoku or just punk idiots. I even see soda cans, cigi's and other garbage all the way up the gondola at ski jo's. And I personally get sick and tired of seeing Japanese tourists in Hawaii throwing their cigs on the beach. Nobody I know would do this. I'm not exagerating, NOBODY but Japanese tourists. It's disgutsting. I went surfing once in Kanagawa and came out of the ocean with oil stained shorts. Tripped me out. I know Japan signed the Kyoto protocol and the US didn't (shame on the US) but I don't see and environmentally freindly atomosphere here. Do you?