Works out pretty well for us shift-workers... my weekends normally fall in the middle of the week. So the weather is "good" but there is nobody to share it with because they're all working \:\(

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
Yeah, but in the winter when the weather is "good" (blizzard), and you're doing creamy knee-deep turns on Wednesday afternoon, being alone isn't too much of a drag...
YES! That is what I look forward to all summer long. Midweek is best even if conditions aren't perfect.

I wouldnt say this past week had great weather. 37 around here way too hot to stay out in the sun without being in the water.

This summer looks like it will be like 3 years ago and reach into october. Plucky Japan will never have a great summer like Hawaii but last year was pretty nice a lot less humidity.

Mityak - nobody listening to you first time so you had to post it again? ;\)

That's right Fattwins. I was happy with the rain this weekend. Cooled things down a bit.

But my weekends have been pretty good. I have been mtn climbing every 2 weeks or so and seem to be getting good weather on those weekends. And then my rest weekends when I party hard like this weekend it is nice rainy weather.