Female janitors at the onsen/sento

After five years I'm used to it but don't you find it odd that there are women walking around while you are naked in your local onsen or sento (or even sports club)? My first experience was in Otsu (near Kyoto) and I've had numerous occasions since where a famale worker cleaning or whatever stops to inspect the local gaijin's privates. I now just kind of smile, show my goods, and continue with my bathing.

that what I respect about about old Japanese guys, they dont give a crap about modesty they just stroll around the onsen, sento, shower room, changing rooms of Japan butt naked and not giving a damn about covering anything up.

When in Rome....

Young guys and most western guys are pretty modest and cover up but not the Ojisans they really dont care and especially when the female cleaners come around, they ignore them like they dont exist.

The old duck at my gym doesn even so much as blink at anyone. John Holmes could have flashed his tackle in there and she wouldnt have batted so much as an eyelid cool.gif

I cover up, must admit. I always remember seeing this young Japanese guy who was obviously well proud of his tackle. He almost walked with his crotch pushed forward and big signs saying "look at my dick". I wasn't impressed. lol.gif

I am willing to bet there are no men cleaning the ladies onsen.I don,t think thay would get anyone to take on the job. No poor old man would risk going to work and then find out he cannot rise to the task ahead.

What would you ladies think if you saw an old man with a droopy loofah in his hand suggestively cleaning the taps.{ or faucet as you yank,s call them}

What would happen if he went to the boss and asked for a rise would they give him money or Viagara. the mind boggles. eek.gif

They psychology of hiding your genitals among your own sex is very strange indeed.

Doing so suggests that you think somebody else wants to look, which suggests that you also want to look at other people's genitals.

It also suggests that you believe that some harm occurs to the person whose genitals are seen (even though you want to look at other people's yourself - see above).

It further suggests that you are unaware of how much attention you actually draw to yourself when you try to hide your genitals with a white towel. It's an unnatural posture, and therefore quite eye-catching. One's eyes are drawn away from the face, the normal focus of attention, to the area that the whole body posture is concentrated on protecting...

A couple of things to think about as you 'modestly' sidle about in the public gaze...