I went to a bar, started drinking, I remember thinking about going at 10.30pm as I had to catch a plane early in the morning, didn't want a hangover. I ended up leaving at about 2.30am and was in a pretty bad way but thought it was funny. Made it to the airport at 5am no probs still rather messy and feeling pretty sick after 2 hours sleep. The person travelling with me said I was a mess and annoying as hell.

Today I spoke to a person who was at the bar and she asked me about her girlfriend that I was talking to. I had NFI what she was talking about. Apparently we sat on couch and spoke for hours. I remember talking to a blonde girl but that was earlier in the night and was a different chick. This is the funny: I remember a girl saying "I am going to the toilet, do you want to come?". Honest. I know I was really drunk then and I remember going to the guys bathroom but she was no where near me, 100% certain because all weekend I joked to my travel friend about 'the toilet girl' who asked me to go to the toilet. I was very clear that I did not join her. Certain of that. And that is about all I can remember from about 3 hours on Friday night. I don't remember talking to her before or after the toilet invite. The nuts thing is she had lived in Japan and only recently come to Lon so naturally we talked about this at great length (or so I am told). Surely I would remember that specific type of topic? I was drinking white wine.

What the hell is that this all about?!! Anyone else have complete mental blanks when they drink? I have had them before but under way different circumstances to white wine in some trendy bar.

It happens ...

but usually only when vodka (why does one get it into one's head that martini's are a good idea when one can drink no more beer or wine) is involved,

Ocean's right, of course, cocoa and an early night are greatly underrated...

When I was at college once I had about an 8 hour complete memory loss - though being drunk of course. I heard some wild stories about what I did during that time, and still unsure of the total truth. Some bastards were spiking my beer with vodka and other exotic alcohol combinations. Dangerous it was.

I dont even remember what she looked like. All accounts she was quite pretty. Eitherway I certainly didn't shag her. I am arranging to meet up with her (via the girl that knows her) to see if it will jog my memory. It is really annoying me that I cant remember a damn thing. In all honesty I had a lot of trouble finding the house I was staying at that night as well. My keitai record shows that i called the house 5 times over an hour asking for directions. I have only been there about 10 times!!

Well, at the risk of getting personal I know I didn't shag her 'cause I haven't managed to get my leg over since I landed in this land of flab and I can tell you I still feel like a guy who is 'going without'. I am pretty sure that I would know if I had returned to equilibrium again.

Besides, I recon the invitation was a drug related one, not sex.

I can never remember my blackouts.

\:D

I had a good one about four years ago when it snowed almost a meter in Michigan, and according to my sister after the usual beers and cocktails runup, I had a bottle and a half of red and then some tequila on the rocks. I sang along to the entire Pink Floyd-The Wall album, then ran around the snowdrifts barefoot and in my boxer shorts, and finally slipped and fell in front of the garage door biting a deep gash in my tongue.

I remember waking up, relatively hangover-free, and everyone kind of smirking and shaking their heads when I asked what had happened to my tongue, and whose bare footsteps were in the snow outside.

:rolleyes:

I can never remember my blackouts.

\:D

I had a good one about four years ago when it snowed almost a meter in Michigan, and according to my sister after the usual beers and cocktails runup, I had a bottle and a half of red and then some tequila on the rocks. I sang along to the entire Pink Floyd-The Wall album, then ran around the snowdrifts barefoot and in my boxer shorts, and finally slipped and fell in front of the garage door biting a deep gash in my tongue.

I remember waking up, relatively hangover-free, and everyone kind of smirking and shaking their heads when I asked what had happened to my tongue, and whose bare footsteps were in the snow outside. It took them most of the morning to convince me that it was ME. Felt like it was a practical joke or something, then finally realized with a shock that they were right, and I had been on autopilot.

:rolleyes:

The only thing I can think of is that someone has tried to spike her drink and you got it. It now happens a lot in the UK.I have a daughter who had a lucky escape.She was out with a friend, left her drink for a minuet,then finished it to go to the next pub.By the time she got there she was out of the game.She was taken to the hospital where she spent the night.

Most girl now drink out of bottles and keep there thumb over the end.If they have to leave it for some reason when they come back they don,t touch it and buy fresh

Quote:
Originally posted by Weegeoff:
The only thing I can think of is that someone has tried to spike her drink and you got it. It now happens a lot in the UK.I have a daughter who had a lucky escape.She was out with a friend, left her drink for a minuet,then finished it to go to the next pub.By the time she got there she was out of the game.She was taken to the hospital where she spent the night.
Most girl now drink out of bottles and keep there thumb over the end.If they have to leave it for some reason when they come back they don,t touch it and buy fresh
Heavy stuff - I remember reading a thread on this here awhile back. Lucky her to have left the pub before the spiker could do his thing....

Anyone who pulls that spiking trick should be made to sit down hard on a very large spikey object mad.gif . I have had some blackout experiences which resulted in me getting totally lost and disorientated on the way home. Not a good thing and if you took that sort of story to AA they'd prolly tell you that you are an alcoholic.

Sounds like your condition is compounded by a severe case of 'blueballs' db \:\( . My advice would be to follow the next girl who invites you into the toilet. The sharing of drugs may be the prelude to the sharing of much more than that.