Check your browsers security

Gettin a lot of snow today, but we got more rain so conditions here aren't great but improving every snowfall. Further north is the place to be! That security check is a little suspicious (opinion only) It left traces which apparently link to a different address not the one shown- according to my spy software.

PS Glad to hear you are OK after your little adventure, take care!

joshnii

If a website can hurt your computer, you have a problem.

At least these sites informes you that they are messing with your system, if you ever visit some "darknet" sites you will be in great trouble if you don't correct those open doors.

http://astalavista.box.sk/ go here to search for cracks AND A LOT OF TROUBLE lol.gif \:D

ATB

TP

DISCLAMER

GO at your own risk, don't blame me if you get in trouble, i do however, use this site often myself

With a thing like that doing tons of tests on your computer and stuff, can't that do harm? cant it throw some files on your pc that cause problems?

How are non-geeks like myself to know? That checking a browser check thing sure looks like it's doing a lot of stuff on my browser (therefore computer?). If I am a tech-head I might know about all this, but I'm not and I have no idea what it is or is not doing on my PC when I click on YES for that check to start.....

So I'll stick to not doing these things.

fair enough thunderpants. \:\)

But all this not knowing and having to research things in order to trust them etc - is it worth the bother?

I think not...I'm not gonna be bothered anyway.