When you have some pizza, how thick would you like to have some cheese on top ?

People say pizza in Japan really have few cheese on top. I am okay with that few cheese, too much if it's 1cm thick but if that is what people want, I have to try.

What kinda toppings would you like?

Yeah roswell43, that's what usually Americans tell me. But if it's 1cm thick cheese on top of a pizza, is it just good or still less than supposed?

me jane, if it's mayonnaise, it's more like okonomiyaki :p

Hum... cream sauce, have never thought about that combo. eek.gif

A kiwi friend of mine showed me his way - appricot jam and some chicken on top of pizza, it's good!

I cm of cheese? I've just figured out the root cause of the U.S. weight problem. I love cheese, but 1 cm on a pizza sounds disgusting. I think I'll keep looking to the Italians for the real thing. (Where are the winky icons when you need one?)

And to the locals... ABSOLUTELY NO SODDING POTATO!

Yeah miteyak maybe causes heart attacking as well.

Error 404, do you boil some potatoes beforhand or just put some on top of a pizza then grill it?

Of course sliced ones, right?

Rach I agree, but some seem to love that much lol

Thin base; lotsa vegies - mushrooms, capsicum, etc; bacon or heavily smoked ham, anchovies, pickled artichoke, olives, handful of chilli, and a sprinkling of pungent cheese - tried bluevein once ... REALLY nice. (Only ever use a tomato based sauce with a plentiful supply of garlic.)

Yo'all might smell me before ya see me, but life's too short to worry about such stuff ... yep, a devoted foodie!! clap.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by gamera:
Sounds yum! and almost drool haha!
Have to prepare tons of mints when Subzero tries to get in my house \:D
I find gargling with Scotch REALLY helps! lol.gif