Just look at some of the jokes aimed at us scousers. I think it's disgusting. mad.gif ( ;\) )

Do you come from somewhere that has tons of jokes made about it/it's people?

Please share.

-----

Q) What do you call a Scouser in a suit?

A) The accused.

Q) What do you call a Scouser in a semi-detached house?

A) A burglar.

Q) What do you call a Scouser at University?

A) A Porter.

Q) What do you call a Scouse girl in a white shell suit?

A) The Bride.

Q) How can you tell if a Scouse girl has an orgasm?

A) She drops her chips.

(This one's from "The Hindus")

Q) What do you say to a Scouser with a job?

A) "Big Mac and fries, please".

A Bosnian footballer is signed to Liverpool Football Club. In his first game he scores three goals against Manchester United. The crowd go wild - everyone loves him. He’s Man Of The Match. He’s so pleased he phones home to tell his Mum.

“It’s all very well for you” she says. “You don’t think about us - all our posessions have been stolen, you sister’s been raped, your father’s been shot, our house has been burnt down and your brother’s been kidnapped”.

“I’m really sorry about all that, Mum, but I don’t see what it’s got to do with me”

“Well Son, you’re the one who insisted we move to Liverpool”.

Two Scousers walk up to the Pearly Gates and ask St Peter if they can come in. “Hmm...” Says Peter, “I don’t know... Scousers, we’ve had trouble with you lot before... Tell you what, you wait here and I’ll ask the Boss”. Peter goes to see God.

“God, there’s two Scousers at the gates who want to come in”. “Hmm...” Says God. “I don’t know... We’ve had a lot of trouble with Scousers. Tell them to wait, and I’ll have a think about it”. “OK” says Peter, and he gets off. A few minutes later he’s back. “God, they’ve gone”. God says “I thought I told you to have them wait”. “No”, says Peter, “not the Scousers - the gates have gone”.

We also have many jokes of this kind in Greece. I come from Athens (the capital) so “we” have jokes for the rest of the Greek cities. i.e.

For the town I studied in during the university tears:

Why do camels live in Sahara desert and people from “Patras” in Patra city?

Because camels got to pick first.

You can adjust the above for Liverpool I guess.

Why do camels live in Sahara desert and Scousers in Liverpool?

Because camels got to pick first.

lol.gif

Also a Joke I just heard today. I hope the administrators don’t censor it because it is dirty. It goes like this:

What’s the common thing in Tsunami and pussy?

Both come warm and wet.

Both go with houses and cars... lol.gif