The resorts where I´m sure that you can ski in summer in Europe are:

France:

Tignes, Val d´Isère, Les 2 Alpes, La Plagne, Alpe d ´Huez and Les Arcs.

Austria:

Kaprun, Stubai, Hintertux, Solden and Molltal.

Switzerland

Zermatt, Saas Fee and Les Diablerets.

Italy

Val Senales, Stelvio, Tonale and Cervinia

Norway

Stryn, Folgefonna and Galdhopiggen.

In Ricksgransen in Sweeden the season goes until the beggining of summer, you can ski at the midnight sun, but not during all summer.

There are still a couple of other resorts which I´m trying to confirm if they have summer ski or not.

In the Norther Hemisphere there´s also summer ski at Whistler in Canada (at the Blackomb Glacier) and at Mt Hood, Oregon, in USA.

Pedro Maia

Gassan's definition of 'Summer' is pretty liberal. It is skiable most years in June and sometimes in July, but it isn't that great. May would kick ass there though! Beautiful views and a unique Japanese experience, however.

Hakkoda in Aomori usually has skiable terrain until June also with some years stretching in to July. I've done it and it's not bad. Lots of hiking and climbing involved though! The tram at Hakkoda doesn't access a lot of the snow pockets that stick around so you have to search for them. Again, not truely a Summer ski area, but it and Gassan are the only thing Japan really has (not sure about Hokkaido areas, but have never heard any reports from up there).

Aren't Pitztal and Kaunertal glaciers in Austria open in the summer?

Last year the snow condition on the glaciers were so bad in Europe that a part of the Austrian national alpine team trained in an indoor snow dome in the Netherlands, of all places.

A few years ago the West Coast of BC had a really late season. I needed a fix and so went to W/B. The only good run was on the Horstman Glacier and in sections bare ice was exposed. I skied over it a few times just for shits and giggles.

Sanno, I´m still waiting for confirmation about Pitztal and Kaunertal glaciers, I´m not sure if they are open in summer.

To the list above I can add the Marmolada glacier in Italy, there´s also summer ski although not this year, because of renewal works of the Marmolada's cable.