• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, id fuk with you but wouldnt shave anything - well, except maybe your head, or eyebrows, maybe one of your hairy legs.

yeah, X(Im sexy), if she IS a girl, is hot.

If she likes orders then maybe instead of using S, she should use M? I actually think Im Sexy was a good name, just teased her for changing it everyother day \:D

Id put a picture of me up but Im not good looking enough " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" />

dude if you use your own pic as an avatar why would you feel embarassed about posting a bigger pic.

Shaving my legs is fine just dont mess with the hair or face cause Im not in college and work would be pissed.

Come on cb if you dont post a pic bubble boy could end up on the screen.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
dude if you use your own pic as an avatar why would you feel embarassed about posting a bigger pic.
Im sure she will

[/QB]
Come on cb if you dont post a pic bubble boy could end up on the screen. [/QB]
mad.gif lol.gif mad.gif
OMG, hell no - my helmet sucks. Weve already had this discussion on a diff. thread. Im gonna get a new one alright! mad.gif
If I send you a pic can ya get it up?

For good advice on where to draw the line in regards to party-time hair removal see my sig.

Peanut-buttering people's arse crack is also not recommended, especially if they are bigger than you and have studied the fine art of boxing

(woah, the thread has really gone to the dogs) \:D shifty.gif