that is interesting...I wonder how they are getting caught?

my girlfriend and I often use ceramic heaters to raise the temperature in our bedroom to practice bikram yoga. the other day i was thinking, i wonder if the J gov't uses heat sensors to find growers and, if so, wouldn't they think we are growing something in here? HA!

Bikram yoga Furm, good stuff. I heard that really sheds the pounds, also known lately as hot yoga. Fairly active and dynamic poses yeah? I'm interested.

Just don't cone up after the yoga session \:D

Sure thing...check it out at bikramyoga.com

I know Bikram's brother runs the two studios in Tokyo and actually teaches in English.

We only do it at home b.c the Nagoya version, which calls itself Hot-zone-zero, is a little different and honestly leaves me feeling a little uneasy afterwards.

I am not sure what you mean by dynamic/active poses as Bikram is the only form I am really familiar with. The postures are pretty reasonable and seem to really balance everything out. I dig it. And oh yeah...you sweat like a hog. Good stuff...you said it.

My locals are asking me to take part in all the fire drills they seem to do a few times a year. They're putting the pressure on, I am not keen. It seems pretty pointless to me.

I actually think fire drills are counter-productive. Do you take it seriously when a fire drill goes off? I always assume its a drill and just dawdle out.