Technonlogy and morons just aren`t compatable. \:\( happy slapping??

Glad the education system back home is churning out comprehensible young gentlemen; "In a comment recently posted on a London community web forum, "Happyslapper2" described the craze as a "joke", writing: "If you feel bored wen ur about an u got a video phone den bitch slap sum norman, innit." \:o confused.gif mad.gif

Somebody's going to try that on the wrong psycho and end up with their cellphone where cellphones aren't supposed to go. And it will serve them ****ing well right.

Low marks for our Liz:

"What the people behind these attacks have to understand is that technically they are committing an assault. And if they then upload the images on to the internet or a phone system they could be prosecuted for harassment."

I would have thought that was pretty damn obvious, without having to get 'technical'. The scum behind these attacks have to understand that they're behaving like savages, and people who get attacked should a) fight back, and B) go straight to the law afterwards.

Quote:
Somebody's going to try that on the wrong psycho and end up with their cellphone where cellphones aren't supposed to go. And it will serve them ****ing well right.
Perhaps up their bollocks (as Keano said). The world truly is getting more nuts all the time. Global warming perhaps.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

This kind of thing is becoming more and more common in the UK, there was a program on telly the other night about it.

Basically kids gathering in gangs cos they are bored and attacking people, smashing stuff up. They had footage of these 3 pissed girls attacking men on the streets at night.

Various police and commentators saying ocurrances of this behavior is rising rapidly.

The sooner I get out of this craphole country the better \:\)

They just have nothing to do so they hang around in gangs and amuse themselves.

When you get to around 15 or whatever you start to become very social, interested in the opposite sex and on an evening you want to hang around with your mates, but in the UK theres nothing to do (there is no evening culture beyond pubs and the cinema unlike in warmer countries) so they hang around in train stations to keep out the rain in massive groups.

The councils need to provide something for them to do, and the kids need to show more imagination and pro-activity in finding hobbies to do on an evening.

I think I was lucky in that I always had mates whose parents were ok with having 10 of us round and boozing, else we would have been on the streets/parks too getting mugged or doing the mugging.