yanick the quiche legend of quebec and i did a swap this morning, he took out the prophets and i took out his board --- 1st time EVER snowboarding for ebc.... good times & a big shout out to ryan for teaching me, umm sorry i didnt listen and just wanted to GO!! yanick was a legend on the skis. so watch out SJA.... i might buy a board and jib bigger than you lol......

eskimobasecamp_271.jpg

eskimobasecamp_272.jpg

eskimobasecamp_273.jpg

eskimobasecamp_274.jpg

eskimobasecamp_275.jpg

eskimobasecamp_276.jpg

yaaaah it was great fun, i've wanted to try boarding for ages... if i stick around in the mountains for long enough, my aim is to ski, board and telemark thumbsup.gif quite funny being on the hill but being a total beginner, and obviously it's completely different from skiing, a whole different edge control education. the reason we swapped is because we could swap boots, so it was easy.... discovered this the other week when we all went to yanaba and yanick sneaked my boots on. the snow was rubbish on the hill on saturday, so we decided to go for it. yanick tore it up on the skis after 14 years or something. we only did it for an hour or something, and i can almost make turns... kinda falling over getting onto the front edge in the turn. but it feels sweet being on a board, i need to go back and give it a go for a whole day - i'm sure i could turn after a full day on a board. was on a regular set up and i'm goofy. looking forward to the next time! OH yeh SJA, yeh man i nailed it - cab 5 off the big kicker at 47 yesterday. actually NO had a great day yesterday at 47 park on my skiiiiis \:D thumbsup.gif