In Hakuba there are only 2 bars that arnt your Izakaya style. Tracks bar below Goryu skifeild, and Snowdinn but I dont know if its opening this year. Tracks Bar opened on the 18 dec and has DJs or Bands lined up for most weekends this year, thats where Ill be hangin.

Naeba; I have a Jazz & Blues Bar with accomodation, Lawne an English chap has Snowdeck which is a Pizza/Cafe/Bar with DJ house music scene going, and there is the DJ Bar in the far end Prince car park which has events from time to time.

Yes, yes, but perhaps you could try to post a message on here without mentioning "my bar", "my customers", "I've just picked up some of my guests" or something similar. It's getting tiring.

I have been to all those places in Naeba, and sure wasn't impressed.

Critical Mass of Party People!!!

IMHO having a critical mass of party people is the KEY.

Therefore, let's RALLY to the same places at the same times!!!

Suggestion -

the Canadian Log House restaurant/bar near the Kagura ropeway -

New Year's Eve

Quote:
Originally posted by frannyo:
Yes, yes, but perhaps you could try to post a message on here without mentioning "my bar", "my customers", "I've just picked up some of my guests" or something similar. It's getting tiring.
I think bcoasis was providing some pertinent & useful info to the question asked. why the snide negativity is beyond me, sheeshh..

Before this tread descends irretrievably away from the discussion the poster was looking for lets just get back on the frequency.

If it has annoyed some people the way I write then I apologise for that. This is a non-commercial forum and what I have written only either relates to how I got the information or qualifies it by saying who gave it to me, as I have not been up the mountain myself yet. It does not promote what I do or even give any information as to where I am except in this thread where someone has asked about Naeba specifically.

I wonder if the same reaction would have occurred if it were, ‘on my way to meet a friend after work I observed…..’?

My suggestion is just drop it, get back to the subject of the post and if someone wants the weather and conditions at Naeba/Tashiro/Kagura which is what these apparent offenses relate to then just send me a private email and I will oblige. Fair?