ehhhh right yeh i'll check that one out later. getting quite nifty with google earth are you markie lol.

haemorrhoids? i thought you were a doctor?! don't you know your medical terms? it's a haematoma, caused by some very gnarly skiing near/around/on/off cliffs lol lol.gif actually the leg lump hurts this week thumbsdown.gif clearly i'm not doing enough drinking.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif Thanks for the afternoon laugh Markie! How are EBCs roids coming along, by the way?
Anytime, mate! BTW, you never told me, how did you like my Sailor Moon show last Christmas?
  • 2 weeks later...

good for getting something going b/c u believe in the cause, oyuki! clap.gif

cherry and i would love to make it up, but i've got work early the next morning. she says go for it!! and would like to have that discussion w/ you in person thumbsup.gif

Well, consitering that the last event i did produced a total participatory gathering of 1, this time was twelvefold.

Thank you to everyone who bothered to come all the way from your distant homes to watch Bikecar, listen to me ramble about scary short winters, and take home some booty.

Thank you also to the sponsors, Hillbilly Wax, SnowJapan.com, and Yachiho Ski Hill for supporting the event and providing prizes.

Anyone who is interested about what went on, or about doing a similar event (except with an actual audience) PM me.

thanks again, and screw this s***********tty winter.

love,

ben

Here are the grand results of postering every snowboard shop between karuizawa and Haukuba, as well as a grand total of 4 posts on Mixi.

500x500_5_0_0.jpg

maybe next time i will do some real advertising.

But thanks again for everyone who helped.

Oyuki,

Ryan told me "bikecar" was pretty good. Is it bike movie or snowboard movie? I'd love to see it and thinking... Would you like to show it in Tokyo?

Quote:
Originally posted by soubriquet:
What's the CO2 budget for this event? Positive, or negative?
Good question.

i drove to the event, alone. Not that cool. But i also went riding that day on the way there in Sugadaira. I offest it a little by getting a bus in the parking lot to stop idling.
I also carpooled on the way back, as did almost everyone who showed up.

And i tried as hard a possible from emmitting excess amounts of CO2 in a long-winded speech, i kept it short. Although the methane from the BS might be more problamatic.

Oh, and Slow, i would be interested in showing the movie, but i'm not sure i can make it over there at the beginning of April.How about around the end of March?
 Quote:
Originally posted by slow:
Oyuki,
I'd love to see it and thinking... Would you like to show it in Tokyo?
careful! I think Oyuki Kigan was nearly arrested for 'showing it' in Tokyo last time he was there...

Oh. You mean the film, Bikecar.
Sorry, my mistake ;\)