What are you riding on this winter? It's much easier for us to understand your log-in name if you let us judge you by the size of your quiver.

here are samurai's swords--- now you know me.

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

There, now isn't that better??? cool.gif

now show me yours....

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

samurai, that's a very formalistic arrangement you've selected for your quiver. But it's a tad reminiscent of a military funeral. Toque's more naturalistic arrangement is nice, although cataloging his gear is not so easy.

Oops, OK I see now... \:o

So you can ski regular downhill in them? Awesome.

I'll be renting, can't take a baby and our skis too. And besides, my Elan 666's got left in the drying room most of the time I was last in Japan, in favour of a pair of rented Seth Pistols, so best leave them at home this time anyway.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
samurai, that's a very formalistic arrangement you've selected for your quiver. But it's a tad reminiscent of a military funeral. Toque's more naturalistic arrangement is nice, although cataloging his gear is not so easy.
of course it's formal, I treat my skis with loads of respect- that's why after four years, my gotamas are still rad.
Actually, I'm just a dork like that. I wanted them on teh floor so you could imagine riding them. funeral? shrine maybe.

>of course it's formal, I treat my skis with loads of respect- that's why after four years, my gotamas are still rad.

Actually, I'm just a dork like that.

me too, I take better skis/respect them/love them more than my GF. Maybe that's why she always says its the thought that counts ;\)

seems Samurai wants a pic of all gear so will try to get one done later

Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
... and if our quiver is related to our log in names samurai, does that mean i have to put up my tent and take a picture of that too? lol

will take pictures later... and then FT will cough and splutter and choke over the scratch FS lol
You should pitch your tent in your living room, stab your poles into your tatami to secure the door-fly, set up your stove and air out your sleeping bag. Oh, and do something with the skis so we know what you ride. scratch FS? I bought my buddy a pair of those after I blew up his G41s. I cringe at my stupidity every time I see them.

ok here's my quiver.... a ton of new gear this year, umm hope i can ski on my gimpy leg eh

SKI RIG...

eskimobasecamp_188.jpg

LINE prophet 100 172cm --- Fritschi Freeride binders

K2 public enemy 164cm --- Salomon S912Ti binders

Rossi Scratch FS 167cm --- Rossi Scratch 120 binders

Black Diamond adjustable poles

Voile shovel

SOS beacon

... probe in a cupboard somewhere

........ uhhh NO BOOTS!

STEEEEZE...

eskimobasecamp_189.jpg

Osprey Switch 25 pack

DaKine Helipack

Haglofs Fusion Jacket (patrol red)

Sessions Pants (chocolate brown)

GIRO fuse helmet

Mountain Hardwear Phantom 0 bag (-18C down bag)

Sierra Designs Hyperlight Tent

.... and some might say.... too many goggles (one pair i won on the SJ photo contest this year, thanks SJ!!!!)