• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I can't see that video (QT not working at school), so I'm guessing it's some baggy-assed snowboarders behaving in thoughtless consumerist wannabe-hip-hop manner, as it's the Forum video tour.

Is that me? Only on a tuesday.

And to counter EBCs stirring, I said i wanted some "slim-but-baggy lightweight well vented pants for BC" as in, a baggy cut, not baggy by being big, so they are practical for hiking.

EBC you big wooden spoon.

Don't have a set of clothes for on/off piste - just one.

Gold & Black jacket, black pants/gloves, 'racing red' coloured boots (the model only came in that colour), red gogles and variegated coloured beanie.

After being hit on-piste by a wayward skiier years ago and sustaining broken & fractured ribs , I like to shine bright to avoid another incident.

The colours are also good during inclement weather in the BC.

I suggest tie-dye will make a comeback - looks good if done right, like a blend of paisley and the spyder pattern. ;\)

Black on the bottom, and orange&white on top

same as last year. . .

and the year before that. . .

I've finally gotten dialed in--one setup for all weather & conditions. No need to change a perfect thing. Well, except for the holes, that is.

yeh man AK's gotta a pimpin 'bus' just like that (i'm not joking) - except he usually listens to beyonce in his

AK fair doooos - maybe the phrase you were looking for was 'loose'?

sorry mate it was just funny, i remember someone (probably db) ranting about people even contemplating hiking anywhere in baggy pants, ie. park attire.

Naw, man. they are special prescription lenses. i can`t see too well, being 83 and all.

i tried to go for the trendy `Shaun White bandana` look, but in retrospect it didn`t turn out that well.

Now that i look back on it, i guess there is a reason i haven`t been laid over here yet lol.gif

As for you, Kuma, do you remember that photo i took of you last season in Colorado? that was hella sick, dude.

500x500_5_0_0.jpg

i want to ask you about that front binding angle though...

dude, with a fit like that, why would I?!!

But I remember cacthing you and your (ahem) friend (not that there's anything wrong with that) before heading out on the slopes two seasons ago. Sweet setup man! Your friend (right) needs a bit more colour though!

suit1.jpg