• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep but I dont have 3 jackets that do the same thing. I dont have 2 sets of park skis. I dont buy goggles for fashion. The gear I went for this season were all things that I needed to get into the bigger lines that I want. I now only need a rope and im set for what I want to do. If anyone wants some of my fat skis they are for sale as well. I want to limit myself to less skis actually. 2 sets of touring skis/teaching skis and spats. Might keep a pair of rock skis but ill sell if someone wants some fatties.

I hope that my boots will last the season though that is my main concern actually.

ps im not trying to attack anyone but its true i am not longer the gear whore.

no no no no FT, you're not keeping up are you? AK has 4 jackets, not 3 - he's got his HH one, then a Nike one in the same colour for BC, and his kraaaaaazy Analog park one with 22 pockets and the other one he picked up, for ummm resort?? think he was talking about a down jacket too lol

not sure about the park skis though, i think he's a snowboarder?

lol.gif sadglass.gif thumbsup.gif

i just think its stupid to double triple up your gear. why have 130000 yen in jackets in jackets it just makes no sense. why have 2 skis for park? Powder ill give you leaway on extra skis and boards. The fire sale is gonna be good when some of you guys actually leave.