• Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the people decide what they want then ill try to choose a place(location). I want a place with a 500 yen beer price max! I want some music and somewhere people feel relaxed enough to move around. Ecoland needs a true pub really and although i support growing eholand, Im not blind to what it lacks in that regaurd. The izakaiyas are nice and the club rocks on most weekends but we need a pub.

13,14 we have chu 1 entrance exams

and

19,20,21 my kou 3 kids have their uni entrance exam. Dont know if I have to proctor or not yet and wont know till the week before ~ could always use nenkyu I guess.

Over the long holiday on Feb 9th (Fri) we have kou 1 entrance exams along with meetings the following day. Gonna speak with v.p. bout that as Id like to go to Neesieko over that weekend.

Im either gonna be *cough* really sick or I have a lot of friends getting married over the winter \:D lol.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok all the dates seem pretty popular but jan 6th and 27th have many people who say no way.

So Jan 13 or Jan 20th

Chime in please.

Next i think we are going to venue change as well. Echoland seems to be the go reasons as follows.

First and foremost location. A taxi to tracks from just about anywhere is pricy.

Also with stricter drinking and driving rules I dont want anyone getting the stick.

Echoland offers everyone the chance to go to another bar as well.

2000 beer and bbq has been arranged but not booked. I want to hear what people think please.